katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm only a $5 Patreon, because there's a lot of games to back and I'm not made of money. Plus the gold plated plan release is the one that has the bugs. Waiting for the next release means you don't get burned. I also don't feel bad when the $5 version gets leaked, unlike the more expensive ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I have no clue how its should work with the money because there is no option to type money and its impossible to get enough money legit and thats make the dame pretty shit because you cant even edit the save file or use cheat engine both dont work ._.
How is it impossible? I have a lot of money and the only "grind" I do is cleaning/service/maintenance check every 3-5 days. The only real grind you have to do is to max out all "checks" at the beggining and it doesn't even take long to do that.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It's possible to mess up the money early on by spreading out the maintenence instead of focusing on one area. If you do that it decays every day and you never make progress. Focus on one area and max it out, then focus on another and you'll be rolling in cash in no time. The money grind vanishes entirely from this game after the early-mid game portion. Eventually you buy the decay reduction and maintenence enhancement upgrades to trivialize it entirely.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I just read trough the comments of the last week (yes people you can do that ! )
And the number of players asking for help in this game is high. And it is not that hard of a game .
most questions can be solved by a bit of trying or search in this thread so now I got a question myself .
are all those people spoonfed ?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yes. Or maybe just most of them.
A spoon is a rather useful implement, if you think about it. Not as good for murder.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Yes people are now spoon fed the early couple of releases money was only a reasonable grind (there was no cheat) girls stats were the REAL grind money is now easy (even without cheat) girls are super easy (no pun intended) and players are spoon fed with the various guide options. Don't get me wrong it is an excellent game all round but hell people who have only just joined in don't know they are born, it is SOOOO simple now to progress the story.

P.S. can't believe people actually ask for a walk through, next they will want somebody to press the computer keys for them, there HAS to be some exploring else it is not a game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It doesn't feel grindy at all to me but I'm starting each version from the end of the previous one. I remember the very first version having some annoying grind so someone starting out new might be hitting that. Hachi is good about listening to feedback and improving the game though. For the past several updates the built-in help system has been perfect so I never get stuck. Never felt the need to look for a walkthrough or search the forum.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Looks like, after accidentally downloading the 0.9 leak early, I withhelp playing it long enough that I can now download v.10.
On the bright side, v.10. :D

• Red Heart

eddyhuns

Apr 17, 2020
v 10.....
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

sho1223

May 28, 2017
There's an easily missed error in the text. When Daisy is talking to Sarah in the climax, she says If it's any consolidation. It should be If it's any consolation. Consolidation is putting things in a more orderly fashion, often to save space. Consolation is saying words to make somebody feel better.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes