hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The only quest available to me is the "Chaos in the clothing store", where i have to punish Sarah when Scarlet is there, but i can't do it because everyone is in the office and i can't do anything, Leah just whispers me to get out.
Sorry about that. There seems to be a bug where you can start the last main quest without completing the clothing store quest. I will fix that, and additionally add a fix-event in 0.10 that will reset the latest main quest so you will no longer be soft-locked.

EDIT: if you send me your save I can also fix it for you for this version.

Last edited:

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
No problem, here it is.

Also a suggestion, i only checked this game because of the footjob tag, but i noticed a good part of the scenes are not repeatable, just like the footjob scene, i think this game needs more repeatable scenes with less specific conditions to trigger them. It's a shame it have such hot scenes but you can only trigger them once.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
No problem, here it is.

Also a suggestion, i only checked this game because of the footjob tag, but i noticed a good part of the scenes are not repeatable, just like the footjob scene, i think this game needs more repeatable scenes with less specific conditions to trigger them. It's a shame it have such hot scenes but you can only trigger them once.
This save should have the main quest reset to the point where you can finish the event in the clothing store.
Make sure to finish all the other open quests before talking to Leah about "What's wrong" in the lobby. There will be a safeguard against this in 0.10.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the save. I check it and you have only 43G loading it. There isn't really a way to get 18000G on day 4 without using the cheat, so I'm not sure if it was something like a visual bug.
To be honest I'm not sure if I fully understand the problem you described.
I think im misunderstanding, does G stand for something made up like gil or gold? because it means grand where I am from. like 5G equals 5000

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello hachigames ! I'm here to say that I absolutely love your game ! I'm a music maker, and willing to send you some songs i've made that would fit well in the game. Do you have an e-mail adress i could send some music to ? Anyways thanks for creating this great game !
Awesome. If you join the discord you can sent them to me there.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Hey, just wondering how are you doing? I think it's the first time you've not updated for 3 weeks so i'm a bit worried for you, hope everything is okay. :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey, just wondering how are you doing? I think it's the first time you've not updated for 3 weeks so i'm a bit worried for you, hope everything is okay. :)
all is good. it's just with the leaks that there will be a longer period between updates, since we are essentially one update ahead right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kay_Kay

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Have there been two leaks or just one? I remember the last version I played ended on a cliffhanger, with Daisy.

Is that the latest version?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Have there been two leaks or just one? I remember the last version I played ended on a cliffhanger, with Daisy.

Is that the latest version?
The last two updates have been leaked early so once leaked hachi has let them go early (10$ patreons so leaked two weeks early both times so we are essentially 4 weeks ahead already with release dates)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
all is good. it's just with the leaks that there will be a longer period between updates, since we are essentially one update ahead right now.
Good to know, i'm glad you're doing okay. :) Is there any date for the next public release?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes