hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I need a little help. Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I didn't find anything when I searched. I'm stuck on the task where you have to meet Sonya at the Bar and setup a trap with Hazel. I can't figure this out for the life of me. Can someone give me some hints?
What does the last hint say if you hover over the star? You should be able to talk to Sonya to setup a date and then meet her at the bar.
After Hazel spills the drink on Sonya you can punish her. Make sure you use a blindfold when doing so. You can then take her phone and go into her room to login to her laptop.

Fred Smith12

Dec 19, 2017
What does the last hint say if you hover over the star? You should be able to talk to Sonya to setup a date and then meet her at the bar.
After Hazel spills the drink on Sonya you can punish her. Make sure you use a blindfold when doing so. You can then take her phone and go into her room to login to her laptop.
The task is titled "The Thing About Hazel Part 3". There are 5 stars for the Hints. I'm stuck on the 4th star. It says "I have to meet Sonya for a date at the bar in the evening to set a trap for Hazel to punish her. I should prepare and bring some utensils so she won't see me take her phone." The 3rd star, which I have completed said "Completed I have to set a trap for Hazel. I should ask out Sonya, to make Hazel lose her composure again." The 5th star says "Complete previous stars to reveal hint"

I have tried going to the bar at night, but Sonya never seems to show up in the bar.

Welorules

Jul 11, 2017
That's really odd, she should be on a normal schedule after the whole scene on the ship. Do you remember when she went back to her room? Can you maybe send me your save file. I'll try to find out what happened and fix the save for you if there is an issue.

(saves are in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save )
I have attached the file... I think. :)

She went back after ship, and stayed. Have many parts waiting to continue, so I figured something was up.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

She went back after ship, and stayed. Have many parts waiting to continue, so I figured something was up.
Thank you. I have no idea how that could happen. Somehow the trigger to get her out of her room after the forest scene must not have fired for some reason. I'll recheck the event for a possible bug.

I fixed her schedule in the save file, so you should be able to continue without issues.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Oh nvm. I'm a dummy. You trigger the quest in the clothing store by just visiting it in the morning, which also changes her schedule correctly :D
I put in an extra hint on that quest to clarify since I can see where the confusion came from (her icon being in her room still)

Welorules

Jul 11, 2017
Oh nvm. I'm a dummy. You trigger the quest in the clothing store by just visiting it in the morning, which also changes her schedule correctly :D
I put in an extra hint on that quest to clarify since I can see where the confusion came from (her icon being in her room still)
Okay, so if I had just gone to the Clothing Store, she would have came out. Never actually went there, because she did not show there. Guess I wasn't investigative enough. Thank you for your help.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Okay, so if I had just gone to the Clothing Store, she would have came out. Never actually went there, because she did not show there. Guess I wasn't investigative enough. Thank you for your help.
Yeah the clothing store would have triggered it :D
But it is indeed a bit confusing with her still being in the room technically.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but my game crashes at the start menu on android. This occurs with v0.8.0 of the game. The device in question is a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) running android version 10 all fully updated. The game will load to the start menu then crash shortly after. The amount of time it takes to actually crash varies, but it is never long enough for me to actually start the game. I've tried to search out older versions to see if they work, but I couldn't find any.
I'll check if it does that in 0.9.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
The most likely reason would be user permissions (OS not allowing to write a file). Starting the game from a temporary i.e. starting it directly out of the zip file would be one way this could happen.
Ah, but I would extract the game and run it via the extracted app, and I still couldn't create a save file. I'll try messing with permissions next time then. Thanks!

lanim

Jul 31, 2017
Don't know if is a bug but in "the thing about Hazel" after the first, second and third quest, the game jump the four and go directly to five

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Comments about 0.8:

Another solid update. Only thing I'd complain about is that the scene with Leah and Yuki ended too abruptly. "And she left her there" and jump back to the game. It happened a few times before, for example with Hazel's punishment scene. I think an extra render or 2 and some dialogue or commentary on the girl stuck there would improve the scene.

Also, can't believe neither Leah nor MC made a joke or any comment on Yuki fighting in heels.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
How do u talk to hazels mom. I am in KNL section and need sleeping poison from her but i cant seem to find her

Edit: NVM i had progress hazels abilty quest to get her on island

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes