faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, I didn't feel like going to work today. Spent it playing this and love it!! Not sure if I'm hoping for a Sarah redemption arc or a destroy her arc. Either way looking forward to it!! Thank you for a great game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Think you have to buy the upgrade first, then get to the point where you owe her a punishment. Talk to her and you will go to that room, I'll check again to make sure.

Edit: Yeah follow main story and do the quest called "Busted!".

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The abandoned room
The new room is locked. I should talk to Leah about this
Ah ok. You will have to do the other quests to progress the main story line. There will be an event that makes Leah more willing to trust you. She will then come to you about the room

JoonasD6

Nov 11, 2019
Ah ok. You will have to do the other quests to progress the main story line. There will be an event that makes Leah more willing to trust you. She will then come to you about the room
Waiting for this myself too. Was expecting things (also with the kitchen story...) to advance after hitting 5 for love, but nope.

EDIT: well, I randomly found that I continue that in the bar, nevermind (still very much a fluke).

Angrycuck

Jul 22, 2020
Ok that makes sense
Also whenever I try to go on a date with Sonya she doesn't show up at bar during night after taking with hazel at the cafe

chipmaster1507

Feb 9, 2020
yup. if you hold ctrl you can skip the fade when pressing the wait button.
there is also a money cheat: type "money" with the hotel manager window open.
I'll go over and remove the tediousness of the grind in the next version
I have no clue how its should work with the money because there is no option to type money and its impossible to get enough money legit and thats make the dame pretty shit because you cant even edit the save file or use cheat engine both dont work ._.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have no clue how its should work with the money because there is no option to type money and its impossible to get enough money legit and thats make the dame pretty shit because you cant even edit the save file or use cheat engine both dont work ._.
Just type it in when the panel is open. It doesn't work on mobile atm, but next version will have a text bar there so you can see it when typing.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ok that makes sense
Also whenever I try to go on a date with Sonya she doesn't show up at bar during night after taking with hazel at the cafe
Is it the first date with her? She should be at the bar in the evening (even if her icon isnt shown there). If you wait at the bar directly after talking to hazel, the scene should trigger.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hachi shortened the release times so I think it is in a week at the most maybe less

Just checked up and it should go public on the 23 if all goes well

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm a bit surprised and relieved that the expensive patreon build hasn't been leaked. The last couple were leaked pretty much instantly. Maybe everyone is actually respecting the dev's reasonable wishes for this release?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
The leaks did cost Hachi quite a bit of sponsorship the Pareons slumped by a couple of hundred $ if I remember correctly.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Decided to become a patreon today, really love this game and cant wait to play 0.10.1 later tonight :p

Hope this game will get big and be around for a long time, the characters are just loveable and the story fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes