hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1658691
help my game is not loading after this its stuck on zero
Hmm, this usually indicates that there is an asset package loading error. Try re-downloading/unpacking the zip. If that doesn't help you can send me your Player.log from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\ and I'll take a look.

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Hmm, this usually indicates that there is an asset package loading error. Try re-downloading/unpacking the zip. If that doesn't help you can send me your Player.log from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\ and I'll take a look.
thanks imma try it again

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
hey quick update so downloading it again and extracting it again has yeilded the same result im gonna send you the player .log with this reply now

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
i wasnt able to send the .log file as it wasnt supported by f95zone but i copied all contents of it in this text document

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i wasnt able to send the .log file as it wasnt supported by f95zone but i copied all contents of it in this text document
It seems like it's indeed an error on a resource package with "FileNotFoundException: File not found".
You can try what Fiufia said, or you can try to extract the zip to a different location, since sometimes windows might protect access to files in some locations.

Reactions: kami shigiri

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
that's it, the game is blocked, by Leah's quest and her chastity belt, because the counter doesn't work!?

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
It seems like it's indeed an error on a resource package with "FileNotFoundException: File not found".
You can try what Fiufia said, or you can try to extract the zip to a different location, since sometimes windows might protect access to files in some locations.
just got the same error doing what he said
imma extract it in another drive and do it this time and then update you on the situation

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
What does it mean?...
"0 COUNTER_TO_WORD_UC!"
During a girl's punishment
There is only something miss written. This should be a girl that count to a specific number . A Excample when a girl has to count the amount of hits if you know what i mean

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
What does it mean?...
"0 COUNTER_TO_WORD_UC!"
During a girl's punishment
That is very likely something that happened in the automatic translation. It is supposed to display the current counter as a word (like 1 = "One"). What language are you playing with?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes