hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That's very odd. Is there any message or just flat out crash to desktop?
There is a player.log file one directory above the save directory (location in the first post). If you can send me that I can take a look.
However, I'm unsure that the software itself is causing it. Maybe is it's some kind of driver issue, a full pc restart might help in this case.

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
That's very odd. Is there any message or just flat out crash to desktop?
There is a player.log file one directory above the save directory (location in the first post). If you can send me that I can take a look.
However, I'm unsure that the software itself is causing it. Maybe is it's some kind of driver issue, a full pc restart might help in this case.
Its working now

just needed to restart thanks

Reactions: hachigames

Bongman89

Jul 24, 2020
I may also have a bug. I Played 30.1 to 100%. When I now load the save file in 31.1 it seems like i have to Play everything since the return from Paris again...

I am playing on PC. Does anybody else have the same Problem?

FuXeD

Jun 9, 2018
The quest "Spinning Piledriver" cannot be completed as when i go to her door at any time, tried over 20 days of waiting at different times evening and night tells me dnd sign

pepepink

Jul 8, 2017
Wow this game is quite excellent !
Probably the first one where I spend time reading everything, excellent concept. The hint for quest, status are really helpfull and spoiling the game / story. Graphics are great too. I really enjoy it, thanks a lot !

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
Hello, what does * mean in game status / questions / hotel / $ (* for example: "110 day too") ???

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, hachigames, I don't think it matters really to us as players, but I'm not sure if you really want to force the delay between when Nadia cleans the Leisure Center and when she and Alice show up in the lobby. I went first thing in the morning (6:00 a.m.) and saw the Leisure Center scene, and then I went to the lobby and had the next scene trigger immediately. Just as an FYI. BTW, I found this pretty funny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
———————————————
Oh, that's Sarah. I won't be able to for a few hours, but if I remember when I'm available, I'll see if I can find that save and post it here.
OK, Ayl, sorry for the delay. Here's a save from just after Sarah's been discarded by Eris and she's in the side room as a prisoner. I hope I counted correctly; Sarah should be sitting on the bed with her hands clasped near her face if it's correct.

Given that saves are numbered, I'd recommend that you go to your current set of saves to see what the number of your last save is. On Windows, the saves are found at C:\Users\[yourWindowsProfile]\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save). If you use another OS, hopefully this will still help you to have an idea of where to look on your machine/device. Once you know what number your last save has, unpack this ZIP file and give this save that number + 1 (so if your save is save0060.hdsav give the attached file save0061.hdsav as its new name). Otherwise you'll have a conflict, since I've renamed this to save0000.hdsav before attaching it here, a save filename that almost certainly already exists for your own copy of the game.

Hopefully that's not too far after the end of her "reign of revenge" for you. I can't remember how much I've maxed stats for girls at the point, so those may be a bit behind what they could be.

Reactions: hachigames

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Who are the best girls to take to the showdown? Obviously Leah, and Hazel since you had to do stuff before it would be available, but who else? Does it matter?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anybody have a 30.1 savegame? I lost mine
IIRC, this is the final scene right before the new version. At a minimum, it's very close to the end of v0.30.1. If you load it and it doesn't seem to have loaded (sometimes that happens), you might have to load again. I'm not sure why that can happen, but the second attempt to load does always seem to work for me. You'll want to rename it, because you already will have a save with that number. On Windows, C:\Users\[yourWindowsProfile]\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save is where you can find your saves.

Reactions: laochengvn
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes