hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I may have found a bug in 0.31.1...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you again for reporting.
It looks like I didn't set the "repeatable" flag on the scene, so it wouldn't play again after doing it once. I'll be fixing that for the next version, since it's not severe.

There is a workaround to rewatch the scene: The scene should be available in the gallery under the main character's scenes.

Kirby345

Mar 10, 2020
If you go to Status at the top (left side), you'll see a list of current stat levels. The column all the way to the right is a hamburger menu (three horizontal, parallel lines). Click that to expand a bit and see what activities increase what stats. (Each girl has her own button to click to see what increases her stats.) You can increase Alice's Exhibitionism with cooking lessons.

Go to the kitchen and interact with her. If Alice isn't there during the morning/day (and it's instead Yuki), you can use the Call option on the left and then Send Yuki away. Next, click Alice's button on the left and then choose Cooking Lesson: Strip or Cooking Lesson: Spanking (Hand) to improve her Exhibitionism each time you use either (up to max, of course).

Thanks! My issue centered around needing to increase her max points, which required completing "The Thief" quest first.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
May 20, 2020
Thank you again for reporting.
It looks like I didn't set the "repeatable" flag on the scene, so it wouldn't play again after doing it once. I'll be fixing that for the next version, since it's not severe.

There is a workaround to rewatch the scene: The scene should be available in the gallery under the main character's scenes.
Possibly one other item of note.

Not sure if it's a regional difference or just a word sub that happened.

There's a line stating
Before I left I made sure that she was tugged in. -- instead of tucked in.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks! My issue centered around needing to increase her max points, which required completing "The Thief" quest first.
Ah, I see. AFAIK, you can only increase max points through quest fulfillment. Current points are increased through activities (both quests and very often repeatable events).

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Havent played this in a long time, anyone have a save from right after that girl who got possessed gets saved and put to work?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Havent played this in a long time, anyone have a save from right after that girl who got possessed gets saved and put to work?
Which girl, Scarlet (is there with her sister)? Or do you mean Daisy (the farmer girl)? Both end up possessed for a time.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I finished Version: 0.31.1 and I'm enjoying it at least it got what I asked for a few days ago not quite but it's on the right track:giggle: plus the changelog for 0.32 makes me more excited.

Edit- still not possible max Daisy attributes right?

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
hachigames I just wanted to say you are the best. Frequent updates, awesome content. I wish more devs were like you. Truly a breath of fresh air.
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
but i think the dev should apply patches for the small monthly updates as the files are getting bigger and bigger every up date
(around 2GB)

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
hey HACHI, nice work again for the update, but just litle question, even if i managed to fully upgrade the hotel, and cash flow is good, are you planning more punishment and reward soon? thanks

Ayl

May 22, 2017
Which girl, Scarlet (is there with her sister)? Or do you mean Daisy (the farmer girl)? Both end up possessed for a time.
Yeah, the chick that betrayed you by serving the bad goddess, with the sister (can't remeber which one is Scarlet, but basically the bitchy one, not the sweet one)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, the chick that betrayed you by serving the bad goddess, with the sister (can't remeber which one is Scarlet, but basically the bitchy one, not the sweet one)
Oh, that's Sarah. I won't be able to for a few hours, but if I remember when I'm available, I'll see if I can find that save and post it here.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes