chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Dear developer! I don't know if it's a bug, a glitch, a lag or it's because of the translator.
In general, Sonya and Yuki have two options in punishments. And two options for the "back" button. And in order to get those options from the task, you must press the top back button and not the bottom one.And by clicking on the top version of the "back" button, new scenes from the task will appear.
Can you fix this in the future?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Dear developer! I don't know if it's a bug, a glitch, a lag or it's because of the translator.
In general, Sonya and Yuki have two options in punishments. And two options for the "back" button. And in order to get those options from the task, you must press the top back button and not the bottom one.And by clicking on the top version of the "back" button, new scenes from the task will appear.
Can you fix this in the future?
That definitely sounds like a bug. There should only be one back button. What language are you playing on, since it's possibly caused by the auto-translation. (I assume Russian, but I ask to make sure)

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
In this case, I think the reason why Daisy didn't have a collar can be explained.

Daisy can suppress Eris herself, as she did right after she took her in, even though not for long periods of time. Eris would only be able to escape if Daisy did so deliberately (meditation), or lost control due to being overly angry/emotional (as was the case when she was with Sarah in the barn). However, with Eris getting stronger, Daisy alone might not be able to hold her without further training or MC's help.
She is not quite there yet, and Eris likely wouldn't dare to try anything with MC in Daisy's vicinity.
Honestly, I thought that the whole "imbuing the butt plug with your power" thing was additional reinforcement against Eris breaking free; literally plugging her.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Signatures:

View attachment 784335 View attachment 784336 View attachment 784337
View attachment 784338 View attachment 784339 View attachment 784340
View attachment 784341

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/798996_hd_1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/798997_hd_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/798998_hd_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/798999_hd_4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/799000_hd_5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/799001_hd_6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/799002_hd_7.gif
can someone put the link for this on the first page.
I was looking for Signatures for this game and It's really hard to find here. I found it randomly on google

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone put the link for this on the first page.
I was looking for Signatures for this game and It's really hard to find here. I found it randomly on google
Report the OP and use "Other" as the reason. In the text box, indicate you'd like a link to the signatures on the OP. It's nice if you provide it so you make it easier for the uploader/moderator/staff member.

Reactions: Fiufia

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Where are the save files located?
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Reactions: AgustinJM

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
That definitely sounds like a bug. There should only be one back button. What language are you playing on, since it's possibly caused by the auto-translation. (I assume Russian, but I ask to make sure)
Yes, in Russian. Thank you in advance for making many languages, yes, even through a translator, but this allows you to at least understand the plot, and what the game wants from you. There are a lot of tasks, and they are diverse. And thanks for the answer, not every developer answers and helps with problems with the game or errors and just with the passage.
Quest when Sarah blackmails girls. In a cafe, Sonya has a choice to help Sarah or not. Does this choice only affect relationships or somehow also content in the future?

QLLB

Sep 4, 2021
The Chinese version also has the same bug

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is not really management... since you're just increasing girls affection points like every VN. The money is just gates for affection.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
This game is not really management... since you're just increasing girls affection points like every VN. The money is just gates for affection.
definitely not. but you wanted/expected that in a game here?
i play Cities Skylines for that

taler

Oct 5, 2017
definitely not. but you wanted/expected that in a game here?
i play Cities Skylines for that
I found this game while sorting by the management tag, I don't think this one belongs there. I like both VNs and management games, just saying it should be tagged better to manage expectations.

Edit: But I think it's interesting that the management tag exists, I assume the devs must want it to be in the management genre. Maybe they're planning on adding more to it on the management side? I don't think most people want that but who knows...

Reactions: Fiufia

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I found this game while sorting by the management tag, I don't think this one belongs there. I like both VNs and management games, just saying it should be tagged better to manage expectations.

Edit: But I think it's interesting that the management tag exists, I assume the devs must want it to be in the management genre. Maybe they're planning on adding more to it on the management side? I don't think most people want that but who knows...
I didn't even know this tag existed. I agree it looks out of place

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
A bit of a recommendation for Hachigames with respect to the plot development of this game: It seems that it has gotten too focused on the mythos rather than the characters. You've probably heard of how stories should be character-driven rather than plot-driven, and I think this is especially true for games like this that are primarily based around emotional relationships with the main character (with respective sex scenes, of course).

I think a lot of fans here would be happy if the plot just effectively stopped to just focus on the characters, especially their relationships with each other and the MC, without needing to think too hard about how the supernatural powers actually work or the complex sociopolitical ramifications that would result.

On a side note, I think the game could use some additional reward/punishment scenes, especially for characters that are rather unbalanced in this regard, like Yuki. I think it would also help to include more characters directly in the reward/punishment gameplay mechanic, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there are one-off examples for them, but it would be nice to include them more into the gameplay, especially once the currently included quests are done.

I do appreciate you paying attention to threads like this, and I do like the game so far, which is why I am commenting now on how I think the game can be further improved, which you are free to use or disregard.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
A bit of a recommendation for Hachigames with respect to the plot development of this game: It seems that it has gotten too focused on the mythos rather than the characters. You've probably heard of how stories should be character-driven rather than plot-driven, and I think this is especially true for games like this that are primarily based around emotional relationships with the main character (with respective sex scenes, of course).

I think a lot of fans here would be happy if the plot just effectively stopped to just focus on the characters, especially their relationships with each other and the MC, without needing to think too hard about how the supernatural powers actually work or the complex sociopolitical ramifications that would result.

On a side note, I think the game could use some additional reward/punishment scenes, especially for characters that are rather unbalanced in this regard, like Yuki. I think it would also help to include more characters directly in the reward/punishment gameplay mechanic, like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know there are one-off examples for them, but it would be nice to include them more into the gameplay, especially once the currently included quests are done.

I do appreciate you paying attention to threads like this, and I do like the game so far, which is why I am commenting now on how I think the game can be further improved, which you are free to use or disregard.
I appreciate the feedback. The way I had planned it was to have the main story come in waves. With one of the current main arcs coming to an end, things will calm down, and focus will shift onto the characters (it will already happen in 0.31, 0.32 an onwards). However, there are still of course the effects of the main arc flowing in, like Zero, etc.

I also plan to add more punishment options, especially since now with things calming down a bit, it's a lot easier to weave in.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
My only suggestion to the dev is to do away with the money mechanic. There's really no point to it other than occasionally in the beginning delaying some of your actions. If you want to encourage the player to perform some actions relating to the hotel, you could create an event around it. These are mostly clustered at the beginning of the game anyway.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes