MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
This looks interesting and is on my to-download list. But seriously, nickel every time I read 'you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had' in a description... Are you guys incapable of coming up with a believable and original story?

zandervon

Apr 1, 2021
That's true, but playing in a setting where all women are beautiful and available, and the main point of the character being there is to fuck all of them isn't very original or believable either, right ?

And that's the premise of about 90% of the hetero games we can find here ;) (the rest being a smattering of playing a female character, or playing a submissive man with one or several doms around)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This looks interesting and is on my to-download list. But seriously, nickel every time I read 'you suddenly receive a letter from an uncle you never knew you had' in a description... Are you guys incapable of coming up with a believable and original story?
depends on how the story goes... that said uncle turns out to be a mysterium in itself.
The story so far adds up but the myteries and questions the Player might have seem to grow from Update to Update... it's the circel of knowledge I gues... for everything you learn you have 2 or more new questions

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
Hello, since I can't write English that well, I used DeepL. I hope this does not bother and you can understand me :)
I love Hail Dicktator, but I'm in a dead end:
There are only two items left in the quest list, namely:
Main - "A Guest from France"
Leah - "Professional Sport".

In category Main I am supposed to be in Outdoor Shower and the quest "Chastitiy Realization" is supposed to be finished. But -
I have never had this "Chastitiy Realization" (it is not listed as Completed) and I can't find it either.
And I have been standing in the Outdoor Shower for a whole week and NOTHING happens.
With category Leha I am supposed to check after workout session. Followed Leah every day for a week. At the workout nothing happened and afterwards.

I have bought everything from every retailer there is. Phone calls in own room does not work.

What can I do? Quests are only at 56%. Always doing the same checks gets boring at some point.

How do I get out of this dead end?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I'll take a gamble and say does could be the quest where Leah is wearing the chastity belt and you got to have her aroused without raising her suspicion.

Use the remote vibrator to get her aroused. But don't use it too much. Do it slowly until she's very aroused, then the quest can continue.

Might be completely wrong guess of course :whistle:

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
I never had this quest, I never saw a chastity belt and I have the vibrator, but ni idea when and whe to use it at Leah :)

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I would..... Where are the save files? How they named?

Thanks for answering :)
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Apeg

Jan 23, 2022
Tuesday at 8am in the lobby press Leah icon and select "Are you working out again?" then time skip to 10am and docks -> Office (Hallway) -> Office.

I seem to remember that you need to continue Leah's story in order to continue in the main story.
Thank you, worked perfect!
So explicit and difficult has never been a way to make a step forward.
I hope that was an exception ... ;)

Bye

(Great team for help here! :) )

Reactions: Wookie

Kirby345

Mar 10, 2020
How do you get Alice above 5 exhibitionism? Peeking at her in the shower hints to have her strip during cooking, but I've done a lot with no increase!

Thanks in advance!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How do you get Alice above 5 exhibitionism? Peeking at her in the shower hints to have her strip during cooking, but I've done a lot with no increase!

Thanks in advance!
If you go to Status at the top (left side), you'll see a list of current stat levels. The column all the way to the right is a hamburger menu (three horizontal, parallel lines). Click that to expand a bit and see what activities increase what stats. (Each girl has her own button to click to see what increases her stats.) You can increase Alice's Exhibitionism with cooking lessons.

Go to the kitchen and interact with her. If Alice isn't there during the morning/day (and it's instead Yuki), you can use the Call option on the left and then Send Yuki away. Next, click Alice's button on the left and then choose Cooking Lesson: Strip or Cooking Lesson: Spanking (Hand) to improve her Exhibitionism each time you use either (up to max, of course).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes