Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So my level 3 Hazel first star will not fire when i talk to her on the 3 weeks straight on the days.. The game says hang out in the bar at night but when i do that it will not fire is there a bug?

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Not sure if correct but when completing the last quest for Sarah/Scarlet when playing games together it says Narrator's love limit changed without any change to either of their stats. Has no effect now, but could in the future.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Might just be me but the game doesn't seem to be starting properly getting the music playing but the graphics are invisible
Can you PM me your player.log form C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Not sure if correct but when completing the last quest for Sarah/Scarlet when playing games together it says Narrator's love limit changed without any change to either of their stats. Has no effect now, but could in the future.
Thanks. yeah thats a mistake. I'll see that it wont affect anything in the future

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So my level 3 Hazel first star will not fire when i talk to her on the 3 weeks straight on the days.. The game says hang out in the bar at night but when i do that it will not fire is there a bug?
Can you tell me the exact hint that you have when you hover over the star?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This continues to be a top notch game. I really love the addition of Yuki, and the new girls seem interesting.

What I really appreciate in the last update (not this one, about to play is now) is the UI upgrade. Showing us clearly where each girl is on the map is a huge improvement to the overall experience. TBH before that feature I was growing a little frustrated.

I have one small UI suggestion that might help new players. It wasn't so obvious for me in the quest menu that hovering over the stars would yield more info on quests, so I was only able to see the majority of the less obvious content once I finally happened to try it. I think a small note on the quest page letting players know to hover over the stars may help. Just a thought.

Keep up the great work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Ran into an interesting bug, during the beach date with alice; specifically at the kiss. I clicked the eye button to hide the ui and the game audio switched from my headphones to my speakers (which was not set as my default device or default communication device, but was enabled.). Mostly harmless, just suddenly loud music, but god forbid there was audible moaning in this game.

Reactions: knowlang

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ran into an interesting bug, during the beach date with alice; specifically at the kiss. I clicked the eye button to hide the ui and the game audio switched from my headphones to my speakers (which was not set as my default device or default communication device, but was enabled.). Mostly harmless, just suddenly loud music, but god forbid there was audible moaning in this game.
Huh, that is really weird. I have absolutely no idea how that could happen. I didn't program any functionality that would switch or even request any audio devices. I'm completely dumbfounded on this one.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Small suggestion, let the player go to bed to skip the day at any time, not just at night. There were a couple days in a row where I was setting up one of the quests where I just had to wait, and clicking the skip 1 hr button 20 times sucks.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Should be up now. Would have been sooner if the android build wouldn't take like 2 hours to compress and build. I updated the thread with all the other platforms for now. I'll add the android version as soon as it's done uploading.
YES, more outings with the girls, please!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And enjoying the rest of the current stories too (y)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes