hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How do you access sessions? 99% done, only quest left is sonya's "session" quest
You can access them after doing the "maintenance check" (click on the button in the town center during the day). Then punish her and the "sessions" option should be there

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
Where to find yuki, quest "peeking on yuki"?
There are 2 "Peeking on Yuki" quest.
One in the forest, one in her hotel room.
The early in the morning refers to the one in the hotel room which is only available at 6 a.m. right after waking up.

The other one is in the forest like hachigames wrote.

Ah ok. Thank you, I'll fix that for the next version.
The tip/hint is correct.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
hachigames Observed one thing in the latest release (4.1). There is no configuration screen that was available in 3.3. Given below is the screenshot of the configuration screen (3.3) where the user is able to select whether to play in Windowed mode so that there is no screen stretch.

In 4.1, the option to configure the screen is not available (or is it hidden) this makes it difficult to view the options on the screen when one opens the game in version 4.1 as the options stretch beyond the screen boundaries.

Suggestion: Reintroduce the configuration screen or provide the option in the game to select or switch to Windowed mode. Windowed mode makes it easier to view the options entirely

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames Observed one thing in the latest release (4.1). There is no configuration screen that was available in 3.3. Given below is the screenshot of the configuration screen (3.3) where the user is able to select whether to play in Windowed mode so that there is no screen stretch.

In 4.1, the option to configure the screen is not available (or is it hidden) this makes it difficult to view the options on the screen when one opens the game in version 4.1 as the options stretch beyond the screen boundaries.

Suggestion: Reintroduce the configuration screen or provide the option in the game to select or switch to Windowed mode. Windowed mode makes it easier to view the options entirely
Unfortunately, the option screen has been removed by unity (it was already deprecated for a long time, so it was only a matter of time). Can you PM me a screenshot of what it looks like for you. I will try and fix it so it is always available/visible. What resolution/aspect-ratio are you playing on?

EDIT: we can do it over discord. That's probably easier.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So I guess all my saves are broken. The only one I could get to load was from the beginning of the game. Meaning I have to play it over again no matter what.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Unfortunately, the option screen has been removed by unity (it was already deprecated for a long time, so it was only a matter of time). Can you PM me a screenshot of what it looks like for you. I will try and fix it so it is always available/visible. What resolution/aspect-ratio are you playing on?

EDIT: we can do it over discord. That's probably easier.
I have replied on discord hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So I guess all my saves are broken. The only one I could get to load was from the beginning of the game. Meaning I have to play it over again no matter what.
Can you send me one of your savestates. I'll take a look and see if i can fix it.

guts28

Feb 29, 2020
I am unable to create a new save. When I try to the button just flashes white and nothing else happens. When I try to load there is nothing there an when I restart the game all my progress is gone. BTW Im playing on mac.

Reactions: josch34

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am unable to create a new save. When I try to the button just flashes white and nothing else happens. When I try to load there is nothing there an when I restart the game all my progress is gone. BTW Im playing on mac.
This might be a permission problem on mac. I can unfortunately not test it since I don't own one. Did you extract the game before playing?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
RoadWulf I'm really sorry about this. There doesn't seem to be any data on the save except the header data. This must have happened with the bug in 0.3.0, when saving while the game was in a quasi crashed state.
Can you PM me where you were in the game and what MC name you want, then I can make you a new save of roughly that part in the game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
RoadWulf I'm really sorry about this. There doesn't seem to be any data on the save except the header data. This must have happened with the bug in 0.3.0, when saving while the game was in a quasi crashed state.
Can you PM me where you were in the game and what MC name you want, then I can make you a new save of roughly that part in the game.
Nah it's fine, I'll just replay it. It'll help me be more invested in the update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes