Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Before downloading the game I want to ask why is there a female protagonist tag
Do we have to choose our mc gender at the start or do we play from the perspective of a female character in the middle of the game ?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Before downloading the game I want to ask why is there a female protagonist tag
Do we have to choose our mc gender at the start or do we play from the perspective of a female character in the middle of the game ?
It is mainly from male perspective, the female character is just to tell a part of the story so far.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I was hopeful when I saw the animated tag but I've played for about 4-5h (I just built the pool for the sisters) and haven't seen a single animated scene. Are there really any?

YuushaShinda

Jan 9, 2021
can someone help me? i can't do this quest and several other that inludes leah, because she's currently in chastity belt, and i couldn't undo it. Any suggestions?
1681078029757.png

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
I hadn't caught up to this game in a long time. It took me hours to get current and I want to make special note of something.

Thicc Sarah is the best thing that ever happened to this game. She's just the hottest little bitch.

Reactions: Jimwalrus

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
can someone help me? i can't do this quest and several other that inludes leah, because she's currently in chastity belt, and i couldn't undo it. Any suggestions?
View attachment 2534378
Isn't that part of It I can't quite remember, I have an old save I've just looked at, Did you get vibrator off Hazel?
Added my save which has that star completed

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Great game, enjoying it very much despite BDSM not being one of my primary fets. However, anyone else irrationally annoyed that the harnesses appear to go under the girls' hair instead of over? Is that some sort of limitation on the 3D software?
EDIT: A later scene seems to have it over the hair, so maybe just an oversight for the scene I noticed it on.

Last edited:

mcfly

Sep 18, 2017
hello , can someone provide me a save just before when sarah's streamer friend arrives ! I factory reset my Pc and totally forget to copie the save ! I thank you in advance

Wshbrigr1

Jan 3, 2021
LOL.. need to ask a question...Does each version need to go to 100 to complete.. I just started playing the game and man I love it,, But I'm at 26% so far in this version... First game I have to actually read the epiloge.. KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! LOVE the BDSM!!!! Maybr more of it in the upcoming updates!!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
LOL.. need to ask a question...Does each version need to go to 100 to complete.. I just started playing the game and man I love it,, But I'm at 26% so far in this version... First game I have to actually read the epiloge.. KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! LOVE the BDSM!!!! Maybr more of it in the upcoming updates!!!!
every update ends on 100%and every update starts on 98 mostly. there are many bdsm scenes and each update has more and most if not all are repeatable.

also no need to triplepost, you can edit your post.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
hello , can someone provide me a save just before when sarah's streamer friend arrives ! I factory reset my Pc and totally forget to copie the save ! I thank you in advance
I have a save file right before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played it out yet to be 100% certain it's the streamer you're referring to, but I would assume it is. Hope it's helpful.

Reactions: stoern76

YuushaShinda

Jan 9, 2021
Isn't that part of It I can't quite remember, I have an old save I've just looked at, Did you get vibrator off Hazel?
Added my save which has that star completed
ah you know what? silly me, it's because i haven't bought the vibe yet, thanks for replying man!

mcfly

Sep 18, 2017
I have a save file right before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played it out yet to be 100% certain it's the streamer you're referring to, but I would assume it is. Hope it's helpful.
thank you man , yes it will be alright , I was not that far ^^

Muddy1202

Sep 6, 2018
please share Gofile links, uploadhaeven and mixdrop have wacky popups and are blocked, Mega has a limit so cant download in one go and anonymous is 10 hrs to download

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes