VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
please share Gofile links, uploadhaeven and mixdrop have wacky popups and are blocked, Mega has a limit so cant download in one go and anonymous is 10 hrs to download
Gofile links seem to get downed faster than B-17s in War Thunder (I do not play War Thunder), and there are mulitple workarounds to Mega and geoblocking, VPNs being one of the most popular. If you don't wanna pay for one, there are free trials you can use, or other free VPNs (which I don't really trust with my data, but basically every other place does it anyway)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
please share Gofile links, uploadhaeven and mixdrop have wacky popups and are blocked, Mega has a limit so cant download in one go and anonymous is 10 hrs to download
report op and request more hosts. you can avoid pop-ups by using downloadmanager like jdownloader and copypasting dl url to there and dling game that way.

Jun 28, 2018
So just finished getting 100% on the current 0.51.1 version and have all the stats but 3 on the girls maxed (except for Zero, Jeanne and Nadia since they have no stats as of yet) So does anyone have any idea on how to get:

Love for Sarah (currently at 30/40)
Submission for Hazel (currently at 5/10) or
Exhibitionism for Daisy (currently at 0/10).

Nothing in their logs shows any of these stats or how to obtain them. Much appreciated for any help

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It says French in the description for the translation, but it's not in the game and the vn translator doesn't work. I just want to cry :eek: the game looks great and full of my criteria are met
If you click on 'language' in the top right in the main menu, you should be able to select French.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nothing in their logs shows any of these stats or how to obtain them. Much appreciated for any help
if chars info doesn't tell how to increase specific stat then it can't be increased yet besides advancing on story by doing quests.

Jun 28, 2018
if chars info doesn't tell how to increase specific stat then it can't be increased yet besides advancing on story by doing quests.
I had already figured that much. But there are lines in the stats that show an action but the value and what it increases is blank. Plus there is no point to unlock their stats to say 30 in this version if they can only get to 25. As all stats but 3 are at max. So it is most likely an oversight or it is one of the actions that has no value on it. Are your stats the same for your girls?

I'll attach pics of what I'm talking about

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The game seems to lose the hot punishment scenes that gave the fun at playing.... like the public humiliation leah gave to alice and sonya at the nearly beginning of the game...
Also, i wish to see some more dumgeon or humiliation scenes with leah.

Rawon

Sep 12, 2017
Question, did they fix the image quality of when they travel? Because I stopped plying when I downloaded an update where they would travel somewhere (don't remember where) and the graphics had a really bad quality, I wanted to come back after they fix it (if they ever would) but then forgot about the game until now.
If I remember right, the Paris mission has some lower quality renders. I don't think it was fixed or re-done. Just power through that part of the game and the quality gets back to its usual standards shortly after. Plus I think Hachi gets better and better with animations, especially in more recent updates.

Reactions: Ryuji

Anarae

May 25, 2018
I've finished everything bar Nyx quest with latest version can't get rue to show up, any help in what I've done wrong would be appreciated. Playing Android version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've finished everything bar Nyx quest with latest version can't get rue to show up, any help in what I've done wrong would be appreciated. Playing Android version
are you in right place at right time?

Reactions: Anarae

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
What's the difference between Android 32bit and 64bit?
(I play on Moto Z2 Force, Android 8)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's the difference between Android 32bit and 64bit?
(I play on Moto Z2 Force, Android 8)
only difference is that 1st runs on older phones and 2nd runs on newer phones, if your phone is 32 bit android then 1st and if 64bit then 2nd.

Reactions: sanmal
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes