dimon470

May 12, 2018
After Paris Operation I gotta talk with all the girls (Home Sweet Home Quest), but when I talk with Sonya scene stucks. Everything on the screen disappears (Except settings button) and just stay like that. Can't do anything else then clicking settings.
same here idk what to do

Lil-Mimi

Dec 11, 2021
This was used to be an amazing game once and now its totally ruined, i have no idea what the hell is going on anymore, first there was that pointless organization arc with one of the most hated characters and now there is a "dream arc" or whatever its called, i think i will wait for the final version so i can skip through this whole bs, putting it on ignore till its finished, Hopefully the final version will be released in an year or two but the way this game is being dragged on i wouldn't be even surprised if it took another 5 or ten years...

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
This was used to be an amazing game once and now its totally ruined, i have no idea what the hell is going on anymore, first there was that pointless organization arc with one of the most hated characters and now there is a "dream arc" or whatever its called, i think i will wait for the final version so i can skip through this whole bs, putting it on ignore till its finished, Hopefully the final version will be released in an year or two but the way this game is being dragged on i wouldn't be even surprised if it took another years...
... who's the most hated character ... ?
... Hazel ... ?

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Nyx, not sure about her fanbase now but at the time the organization arc started she was one of the most hated if not the most hated characters.
.. huh ...
... why ...
... She's oneof the girls I like ...
... I only dislike her organization arc because I don't want to play as her ...

Reactions: Moto_Tsume

Lil-Mimi

Dec 11, 2021
.. huh ...
... why ...
... She's oneof the girls I like ...
... I only dislike her organization arc because I don't want to play as her ...
If i am being honest she was one of the best girls looks wise but character wise she was one of the worse, even worse than Sarah, at first she tried to "steal" mc from Sarah because of what sarah did to her in the past and next she blackmailed and tortured/hurt Sarah and in the end she got away pretty easily without much of consequences because Sarah didn't want to hurt her too much, don't remember the whole thing so i may be wrong about a few things, if you want to know the whole story then find a save where nyx haven't arrived on the island yet.

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
If i am being honest she was one of the best girls looks wise but character wise she was one of the worse, even worse than Sarah, at first she tried to "steal" mc from Sarah because of what sarah did to her in the past and next she blackmailed and tortured/hurt Sarah and in the she got away pretty easily without much of consequences because Sarah didn't want to hurt her too much, don't remember the whole thing so i may be wrong about a few things, if you want to know the whole story then find a save where nyx haven't arrived on the island yet.
... oh, I've played this game before ...
... I just dropped it off because of how boring organisation arc was ...

Reactions: Juerhullycin

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
is there any animation at all guys?i have been playing this for a while but cant find any
Loads. The Dev initially had none what so ever so yeah you will be a fair bit into the game before they start showing up but when from there on you will see them quite a lot as he adds animations with every update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After Paris Operation I gotta talk with all the girls (Home Sweet Home Quest), but when I talk with Sonya scene stucks. Everything on the screen disappears (Except settings button) and just stay like that. Can't do anything else then clicking settings.
close game and reopen. what platform aka win, mac, android, .......... ?

... How to do service check ... ?
be in lobby at right time or be in kitchen at right time or be in town at right time.

vee88

Feb 21, 2023
going to be honest, really hope this part of the story ends soon, its so far-fetched and no longer has anything to do whatsoever with the actual story at hand, its kinda losing interest to me. Sincerely hope im not the only one in this....

Even the girls who look amazing normally, now no longer have any appeal left anymore

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
close game and reopen. what platform aka win, mac, android, .......... ?
I have the same problem. PC Windows 11, tried closing>reopening game, restarting the PC, all questlogs except that one are cleared, even the forward button/skip key doesn't work. Also tried talking to her at different times and locations, still nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have the same problem. PC Windows 11, tried closing>reopening game, restarting the PC, all questlogs except that one are cleared, even the forward button/skip key doesn't work. Also tried talking to her at different times and locations, still nothing.
well contact to hachi and tell him about problem or find older version and try with it.

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
I've just started playing this game, and it feels very grind-y for a game as popular as this. I'm stuck trying the same things over and over again to no effect, there are no new options coming up to take the game forward, and some of the hints for progressing the quest don't seem to do anything. Does it get better? Because at the moment it's about as fun as watching paint dry.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah looks like it is bugged there.
I loaded an old save and tried it and everytime on any place I tried to talk to her the game seem to get stuck and only thing that still works for me is the load and save function.

Hope hachigames has some time to look into this for you

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've just started playing this game, and it feels very grind-y for a game as popular as this. I'm stuck trying the same things over and over again to no effect, there are no new options coming up to take the game forward, and some of the hints for progressing the quest don't seem to do anything. Does it get better? Because at the moment it's about as fun as watching paint dry.
only grindy is to get stats up, punishing girls is fun.

4.30 star(s) 209 Votes