ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'll venture a little speculation, if you'll allow me.
and still, what options could Lethe have?
she's a "virtual girl" after all. She exists only in the dream world, doesn't she? but she's afraid that she'll be forgotten.
yes. it will be interesting to see the script's solution regarding her.

well, if I were to determine the course of events, I would agree to make a gentleman's agreement with Lethe - when the Dikalia girls go to bed, they all end up in Lethe's world in the roles in which we know them in Leta's world. but with one exception - in the morning they all wake up, so to speak, Lethe lets them go in the morning. and thus Lethe won't be forgotten, and there won't be a need to look for the girl's body for her (I wonder if anyone can imagine such a thing? to find a living body of a girl who has no soul... no, of course, in the VN "My Best Deal" the MC was transferred to the body of a young man who fell into a coma and his soul went to the world of the dead)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and still, what options could Lethe have?
she's a "virtual girl" after all. She exists only in the dream world, doesn't she? but she's afraid that she'll be forgotten.
do what her sister did.
as much as her sister, only brief appearances in real world.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nyx and fang are the only one so far.
well nyx had been in island before and after they teleported there so somewhat native and fang had been on island a while (near same amount as nyx) while rest organization besides their boss are 1st timers.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a way to get more money? Like in renpy I can open the dev console and edit variables. How does it work in unity?
well only at start bit extra and do checks around island to increase income for a short time (until next day) and no rush to buy things and later has money to buy anything needed and become rich.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
is there a way to get more money? Like in renpy I can open the dev console and edit variables. How does it work in unity?
Cheat:
Cheats: type into the cheat bar in the hotel management panel (without quotes) (press the hotel button).
* "money" (gives max money)
* "ruinme" (0 money)
* "giveXk" (replace X with pos. or neg. number to add X times 1000 G)
* "maxallstats" (sets all stats of the girls to current maximum. known bug: also sets money to 0, but you can use the money cheats after)

well nyx had been in island before and after they teleported there so somewhat native and fang had been on island a while (near same amount as nyx) while rest organization besides their boss are 1st timers.
Need to replay the game a bit then cause can't really remember when she was on the island. :ROFLMAO:
I can remember nyx off course and Zena but no idea when and why Fang was on the island.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need to replay the game a bit then cause can't really remember when she was on the island. :ROFLMAO:
I can remember nyx off course and Zena but no idea when and why Fang was on the island.
meant that amnesiac girl whom mc accidentally summoned to island.

4.30 star(s) 209 Votes