3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Any news? Is the dev active on Discord? Last time the Patreon was updated was Jul 16th.
The dev is pretty active on his discord given that it's a pretty quiet one. I think his last post was only just a few days ago. The update is probably being worked on but that's only known to them since like you mentioned, there's not much info on what the status is. It's probably just that given how the game doesn't have a big audience yet, this is probably being done as more of a hobby so that'll make it a slow pace.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's an incest tag in this game, who's the MC family here? Are there already sex scenes with any of them?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
There's an incest tag in this game, who's the MC family here? Are there already sex scenes with any of them?
in the preview pics

mom=blonde in red bikini
older sister= dark haired girl driving
little sister = girl doing peace sign.
no sex with any of them yet but there is sex in general

Reactions: Qmil679

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
This game has the potential to be an amazing one, I mean the "landlady" and the "roomate" are so fucking hot.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
not a bad start...quite enjoyable :D
hope a update will come soon.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see incest in tag but can someone comfirm me is this son mother game?
1) The game is essentially dead. The developer posts images on the patreon and discord but nothing has been seen in terms of an actual update since June.

2) IIRC There is no incest in the game as of update 2, if another update comes out there may be something in there but it would be unlikely since the relationships haven't progressed very far.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
1) The game is essentially dead. The developer posts images on the patreon and discord but nothing has been seen in terms of an actual update since June.

2) IIRC There is no incest in the game as of update 2, if another update comes out there may be something in there but it would be unlikely since the relationships haven't progressed very far.
that's ....just sad...
I was looking forward to this game for an update since I've played the game like...1 week ago and it left a good impression...
But I can't lie...I kinda knew already this probably will go to be abandoned...still pretty sad since it had a pretty good chance to be a good game ...oh well...hope I'm wrong and the dev keeps on updating the game though I won't hold my breath on that.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020

Thanks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
that's ....just sad...
I was looking forward to this game for an update since I've played the game like...1 week ago and it left a good impression...
But I can't lie...I kinda knew already this probably will go to be abandoned...still pretty sad since it had a pretty good chance to be a good game ...oh well...hope I'm wrong and the dev keeps on updating the game though I won't hold my breath on that.
The first release was good, the second received a lot of criticism (deservedly) and then the game hasn't been updated. The dev posts renders on the Patreon but I'm not optimistic that we shall see anything soon. I was excited by the initial release and I am disappointed that the game is not receiving updates regularly.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
The first release was good, the second received a lot of criticism (deservedly) and then the game hasn't been updated. The dev posts renders on the Patreon but I'm not optimistic that we shall see anything soon. I was excited by the initial release and I am disappointed that the game is not receiving updates regularly.
can't say I played the release and then the second update...played it both at the same time since they were available so I can't really comment on that exactly...but the second half of the game..I wasn't upset with it..maybe it wasn't the time to show us some backstory stuff but it was decent .
Yes I agree with you I'm pretty sure this game will not be updated...but I can only hope it does...since VN's with a powerfull MC are rare these days....most of the times are creepy/scumbags/perverted way to much/shitty/weak etc....and VN's with a powerfull MC /powerfull position etc are alot more rare...
I'll just keep on hoping though I won't hold my breath like I mentioned earlier :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
can't say I played the release and then the second update...played it both at the same time since they were available so I can't really comment on that exactly...but the second half of the game..I wasn't upset with it..maybe it wasn't the time to show us some backstory stuff but it was decent .
Yes I agree with you I'm pretty sure this game will not be updated...but I can only hope it does...since VN's with a powerfull MC are rare these days....most of the times are creepy/scumbags/perverted way to much/shitty/weak etc....and VN's with a powerfull MC /powerfull position etc are alot more rare...
I'll just keep on hoping though I won't hold my breath like I mentioned earlier :p
Yeah, I'm really tired of VN's with the creepy peeping MC who gropes his "landlady" and "roommates" while they sleep or mind controls them, etc. It shouldn't be so rare for a game to have an MC who doesn't act like a slimy asshole with a magic dick.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah, I'm really tired of VN's with the creepy peeping MC who gropes his "landlady" and "roommates" while they sleep or mind controls them, etc. It shouldn't be so rare for a game to have an MC who doesn't act like a slimy asshole with a magic dick.
right>?
It shouldn't but I guess people prefer that type of MC..since not many people create a VN with a powerfull and decent MC
And I mention powerfull because I really want to play a well made game with a MC like that...the few that I played just aren't really doing it...except for a few of them from those few :)))

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes