3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
I don't think there are any news but I do think that a lot of work went into creating versions 0.1 and 0.2 and patreon income is showing 12 patrons and $34 a month and 6 months without a release sooo...do the math :)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Garage3.png

With V0.2.5 around the corner, we decided to share a preview of v0.3 (we don't want to spoil v0.2.5 too much). We will release a beta version of V0.2.5 open to patrons first, in order to receive feedback and make the necessary improvements. After we are satisfied with the version, we will release it to the public.
Have a great weekend everybody!

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
why is there two exe files i never seen a game with that before do i play through the first exe and then start V2 1.png

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Dame3.png

V0.2.5 is almost finished, it will be available for beta testing in probably two weeks. We're polishing the writing, adding some more images and one last Madison scene.

In V0.2.5 you will see small sneak peeks of two side characters that will play an important role in the story (there will also be spicy scenes in the future with them of course). We added Relationship and Friendship Points with the characters, so keep in mind every decision that you make with them, as they will determine how some scenes play out. We also added Corruption Points, so it's up to you how you want to play and how you want your character to be. There will be some scenes in V0.2.5 that will only appear if you make certain decisions.

And I think this is it for this update. Have a great Sunday everybody!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
We added Relationship and Friendship Points with the characters, so keep in mind every decision that you make with them, as they will determine how some scenes play out. We also added Corruption Points, so it's up to you how you want to play and how you want your character to be.
Wonderful news overall! :love:

But can't mention that points is never a good idea :cry:

They are always breaking the story, and your attention getting away from the game, cause all you think is grinding points :sick:

From my player's perspective (i guess i have played 200 to 300 adult games for now, from worst to best) i would say that best way is to have 2-3 choices, where one lead to scenes with specific character and the the other do not, while the optional third one can lead to alterative scenes / dialogues (same renders, but another point of view, for player character)... :unsure:

Reactions: Sirren
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes