3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I like this new version more, the college girls scene in the previous version did really add nothing other than being fan servicey.

And the scene with Madison at the end of content(2.5b) is really fire, I really like her design and character.
I dont had a problem with the previous version but this one seems better and is focusing on whats matter.
As for Madison, she is cool and i like her model but im not going after her or the red head maid, not fond of bisexual/lesbian girls.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dont had a problem with the previous version but this one seems better and is focusing on whats matter.
As for Madison, she is cool and i like her model but im not going after her or the red head maid, not fond of bisexual/lesbian girls.
I'll still go for her ...sigh.....but I agree...I'm also not fond of bi/lesbian....it's really ....off putting...but nothing I can do about it...just try to enjoy it I guess.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
seeing how much new content there was and the still old content used in this new version,then i must say that its really,really short given how much month that took to remake this new version.

i think the old version had more content.

even the old errors in the dialogues are there.
name Evaline mother and the MC and Madison as children calling their mother by her name sometimes and sometimes Mother.

however it is still better than the old version.

and haven´t you had the game for a few weeks at status internal testing??
how come that there is still a beta versionwith errors??
just asking ;)

Sep 2, 2020
This game kinda needs a warning that all sex tags listed are not for the main cast but for some extra scenes only.
At laest for the current .3 version.
If i had knew this i wouldnt have tried this at all as i dont like tease only games.

Renders are good and there is a lot of attention to detail and prep involved but i hate the oversized and intrusiveness of the ui and some story had parts i just had to skip some blabla parts after a while. Choice make small diffrence but its unclear if the matter or not in the end. Putting the name in the middle is also great as it mostly covers then up the nice parts so one has to stop auto over and over again ... i really dont get this .. why make this like nearly one third of the screen for one liners and then leaver like one 5th over the head of the chars also free. Having to hide the ui could totally avoided by better placement of chars in renders as if the ui is kept in mind or the ui where mostly invisible at least as an option.

Its really not all bad but im a bit pissed that i did fall for the tags that promised kinda further development of the story.

And if you guys wanted to put some early sex in there it could at least have been the stripper or the maid if you wanted to keep the main chars for later....

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I really loved it. But it's also kinda disappointing given the amount of time needed to rework it with lack of new content. Hope next updates comes with decnet amount of content cause till now it only looked like a teaser.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.5_BETA Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Man, the renders are off the hook! ALL of the girls, especially the family are sooo GOOD! The story is also looking to be an interesting one. Can't wait to see this develop. Just a damn shame that there's not that much content and the tags are sort off misleading?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Man, the renders are off the hook! ALL of the girls, especially the family are sooo GOOD! The story is also looking to be an interesting one. Can't wait to see this develop. Just a damn shame that there's not that much content and the tags are sort off misleading?
most of the tags are because of the old version, with this new update the game got a bit of a story revamp..so some tags are not yet present in game but they were

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
most of the tags are because of the old version, with this new update the game got a bit of a story revamp..so some tags are not yet present in game but they were
Yeah I know. Finished it and was wondering "WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN CREAMPIE!?" That is until I've discovered the extras. I mean the scenes were hot, but kind of wasted

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yeah I know. Finished it and was wondering "WHERE'S MY GOD DAMN CREAMPIE!?" That is until I've discovered the extras. I mean the scenes were hot, but kind of wasted
Oh...sorry I misunderstood your first message , sorry about that ^_^ thought you didn't knew :)
And I agree with you :)

Dec 9, 2020
So... I like this game...

Not sure why the addition of relation points yet, as I don't know if it affects opening or showing different scenes. But overall it seems confusing when you're not told what the icons mean, they're not like the typical ones like heart for love. Like for Evelyn I see the red background one with just her face and think maybe love or interest?, but then there's the one with red background and her hand to her face, does that mean double love points? lust? interest? then the one with the pink background does that mean the corruption or lust one? (the corruption is the two face icon, while the crown one is honor, still kinda confusing with the colored ones)

Then you also don't have a ui to check how many or what points you earned. The only guidance really was pick the option that didn't upset her, like the touching her ass before yoga choice. If using icons with no descriptions they need to portray clearly what they mean. I understand it's early in the game still and it was just added to the game, but it's just a little confusing.

What is going on with Kayla? first render she has a clean face, next render same scene she has piercings, then dancing on the pole she has dot makup on, I was surprised she didn't have clown makeup by the time she got off the stage lol.

Not sure it was a good idea to take out the college orgy scene, it was just a memory anyways. Just so much blue balling content was added after, just seems odd to pull the only real sex scenes out of the story. At least it was moved to the bonus gallery and not wasted.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes