3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not a bad game, but i wish we could have text and not image to show the stats that we gain, i still have no idea of what those pictures mean, if was lust, love, or corruption, also Zanzibar Interactive those have any influence in the game?

Reactions: TundraLupus

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Not a bad game, but i wish we could have text and not image to show the stats that we gain, i still have no idea of what those pictures mean, if was lust, love, or corruption, also Zanzibar Interactive those have any influence in the game?
We will release the final version of v0.2.5 with an explanation of these icons. There's the Honor and Corruption stats which will influence the MC's behavior in later parts of the story. Then there's the romance, lust and friendship icons which are the icons that appear when you make a choice related to a female character.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Damn, so many months just for this litle?
Will be hard to support so many months for so litle. Lets say 7to8 months at 5$ tier equals to 35-40$ for 5min game play that's a no sorry.
Will continue taking that long for so litle?
Will we need to continue enduring seeing Madison with other's? Myself personally want her just for me.
Why remove the mc school time too bonus scenes? Now the only sex scenes we have are felling detached .

A good looking game with a nice story but with the developing time reduces the interest to support.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.5 Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
It's been a while since the last update but when mom came in wearing that leotard, holy shit! It was worth waiting for that one scene alone. Easily my favourite mom amongst all the VN moms. Very adequate but also smoking hot, the relationship is also handled very well.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
It's been a while since the last update but when mom came in wearing that leotard, holy shit! It was worth waiting for that one scene alone. Easily my favourite mom amongst all the VN moms. Very adequate but also smoking hot, the relationship is also handled very well.
The sexy mom is who convinced me to support the game on Patreon. She is unique looking. The hot, slow burn with her and big sis show the developer knows how to build sexual tension and hopefully sex scenes that look like they were created by an adult instead of an inexperienced teen.

TheGoober

Mar 21, 2020
Really excited to see where this game goes. I would like an additional textual notification for relationship changes rather than just the static photo.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I am confused as to why this update has even less story than the prior update. What happened to all the college days content? Kind of dishonest to say it's an update when in fact you took out a TON of material and pretty good content at that.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I am confused as to why this update has even less story than the prior update. What happened to all the college days content?
From the changelog:
1. Removed chapter "King of the Hill". Merged some of it's scenes with chapter 1 and moved h-scenes to "Bonus Scenes".

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
From the changelog:
1. Removed chapter "King of the Hill". Merged some of it's scenes with chapter 1 and moved h-scenes to "Bonus Scenes".
I already know "what" he did. I would like to know "why." Why would you make an update majorly reducing the story?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
I already know "what" he did. I would like to know "why." Why would you make an update majorly reducing the story?
I wasn't happy with it. It didn't feel right. I ended up doing like 50 different versions of chapter 1. I write something, then the next day I don't like it. That's what happened with the college flashback. It won't happen again, though - I can assure you that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I wasn't happy with it. It didn't feel right. I ended up doing like 50 different versions of chapter 1. I write something, then the next day I don't like it. That's what happened with the college flashback. It won't happen again, though - I can assure you that.
will any of those girls make an appearance in the future?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Heheh a true artist, never happy with their work.

MrRandomGuy

Nov 24, 2019
Any one else had the game crash?
The second the game starts it crashes for me, no useful information in the log file...

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes