3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I wasn't happy with it. It didn't feel right. I ended up doing like 50 different versions of chapter 1. I write something, then the next day I don't like it. That's what happened with the college flashback. It won't happen again, though - I can assure you that.
Much respect for answering me. Really appreciate that you took the time.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
this game have only one chapter?cant go to chapter 2 what i do wrong need help please

dunhill

May 3, 2017
this is a very confusing game development process, haven't seen this game for a better part of a yr and when its updated its a reworked chapter with less content (yes i know the missing content is in the bonus gallery BUT its no longer part of the main game)... i can understand why the game dev wanted to rework chapter1 cause originally even i thought it was odd to have a whole college flashback that long in the main story but it was really good (Lola black ass was off the charts and that orgy was too good, was looking forward to a GF Lola) maybe it would be better to have the whole college flashback ep under the bonus gallery and continue with the story in the main game ep?? (the college ep is too good to just throw out)...

anywho i was excited for this game like in the 1st update or 2 but now with long release dates i don't know how to feel about this game, maybe if the game dev would be more consistent with the updates i could see myself getting excited for this game again... (just don't want to play a game where the game dev abandon it because he/she got bored and decided that they don't want to do the game again)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
(Lola black ass was off the charts and that orgy was too good, was looking forward to a GF Lola) maybe it would be better to have the whole college flashback ep under the bonus gallery and continue with the story in the main game ep?? (the college ep is too good to just throw out)...
im not really into nipple piercings but i cant deny Lola was in fact hot as shit. the rest of the girls pretty much covered everything else. petite,blonde, and even a bimbo looking type. originally my only issue was you couldnt choose which girls to do and which to avoid but eh shit happens.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This game is amazing.
The mom and sister are super sexy and their build up is superb with all those hot poses.
I liked this remake much more because it was more focused on the family girls.
I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the next update; looking forward for the continuation with mom and Madison with the MC.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
the game was started a "year" ago in march and it still feels like a prolouge Lol
Well to be fair to the dev, they already explained this in the thread. Dev post here.
I wasn't happy with it. It didn't feel right. I ended up doing like 50 different versions of chapter 1. I write something, then the next day I don't like it. That's what happened with the college flashback. It won't happen again, though - I can assure you that.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I would like to know which symbol mean what?
when I choice an choice a symbol appear top left,
everytime it's different and i want to know which one mean what and which is better.

hope a walkthrough or guild will be made or at least just define those symbol.

Thanks i am starting to like the story and the character and graphics...

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Hail To The King [v0.2.5 Final] [Zanzibar] [Compressed]

Original Game Size Win/Linux: 1.31 GB
Compressed Game Size Win/Linux: 154 MB -
-

Mac Version on request
more mirrors on request

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019
Hmm....getting something about "Could not execute B:\GAMES\Adult\HailToTheKing_v025\lib\windows-i686\HailToTheKing.exe, is it missing?"

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes