3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
WOW! This game is quality! I absolutely love the fact that it tries to hide private bits in some areas which just ignites your lust to the brim! Everything seems extremely polished - models, environment, story, music, atmosphere, scene sequence and pacing etc. I am absolutely blown away by this game and will eagerly wait more updates!

I wish developers and everyone supporting this game best of luck!

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Actually I was thinking the same thing. I want to pledge to this but given the time between updates I am a bit warry. Don't get me wrong renders are outstanding, the mom model is tops, the story thought out and a hint at pregnancy is all worth it as long as the updates come regularly. Just my two cents though not trolling or anything.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Actually I was thinking the same thing. I want to pledge to this but given the time between updates I am a bit warry. Don't get me wrong renders are outstanding, the mom model is tops, the story thought out and a hint at pregnancy is all worth it as long as the updates come regularly. Just my two cents though not trolling or anything.
You're definitely not trolling. It's a legitimate concern. I had the same concern when I pledged on Patreon after the last update in early March. It's like a catch-22, because a developer needs support to be motivated. I like the premise and really like the mom, so I figured a $5 pledge wouldn't kill me. I'll give Zanzibar some time to see how many updates we get. He's still active, his last post on Patreon coming recently on April 11. It was a quick preview pic of the sisters, if I recall.

Reactions: travin213

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
You're definitely not trolling. It's a legitimate concern. I had the same concern when I pledged on Patreon after the last update in early March. It's like a catch-22, because a developer needs support to be motivated. I like the premise and really like the mom, so I figured a $5 pledge wouldn't kill me. I'll give Zanzibar some time to see how many updates we get. He's still active, his last post on Patreon coming recently on April 11. It was a quick preview pic of the sisters, if I recall.
Yeah the sporatic updates are the ONLY thing holding me back at this point. I am keeping an eye on the thread as well as popping over to patreon about once a week to see whats up.....or to see what I can as far as what is up since I haven't pledged yet lol.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
The plot seems pretty interesting, looking forward to seeing where the story goes into the future. Hopefully, mc ends up being a real bad ass king.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes