3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Decent story. Father died no one mourns or seems to care.
While I have the choice I'm not gona bother you.
I'm missing LIs in this so I have to ask: WILL there be More LIs besides the maid?

Last edited:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
waiting for the next update good luck dev but one drawback it progess slowly then other vn hope u can speed up your future work it will good for people to know about this game because of slow progress it is dropping it popularity which this game should have as the story is different from my point of view

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Only chapter 1 and the finale? Does anyone know why this game made the final? It might be the most underrated game I've ever seen on the forum, its potential is too high. Evelyn is incredibly hot, and so are the other characters. I just played the game and it was over so quickly. When I looked again it was very sad to see that it was final. Any news about its development?

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Only chapter 1 and the finale? Does anyone know why this game made the final? It might be the most underrated game I've ever seen on the forum, its potential is too high. Evelyn is incredibly hot, and so are the other characters. I just played the game and it was over so quickly. When I looked again it was very sad to see that it was final. Any news about its development?
It's not the end of the game. This is just the final release for 0.2.5 (The version after bug fixes and changes from the beta) We are working on 0.3 right now.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's not the end of the game. This is just the final release for 0.2.5 (The version after bug fixes and changes from the beta) We are working on 0.3 right now.
That's cool and all but at the rate this game gets updated its never going to be completed. Its a project thats just eventually going to be abandoned..

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1638802944994.png

A little sneak peek

Chapter 2 should be ready for beta testing very soon. We originally had plans to release it on November but decided to add more scenes to it. We are working on the last renders right now and making sure that changes are implemented according to the feedback we have received. As always thanks to our patrons for their continued support!

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes