3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Not sure what slowed down the development of this one so drastically as I haven't really been keeping a close eye on it... Is the development speed going to pick back up again after this next update? Or is this around the average work speed you can achieve for this project? it looked like it was going pretty damn smoothly up until 0.2.5 then, the long wait began.

Zanzibar Interactive

Hail To The King Dev
Game Developer
Mar 31, 2020
Not sure what slowed down the development of this one so drastically as I haven't really been keeping a close eye on it... Is the development speed going to pick back up again after this next update? Or is this around the average work speed you can achieve for this project? it looked like it was going pretty damn smoothly up until 0.2.5 then, the long wait began.
Next version will be out faster, we already have some renders made for the next release.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hail To The King [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 276 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 241 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The new content was great up until Madison started describing her sexual encounters in detail and that's a huge faux pas for a choice based game especially one that's still growing, Hail to the king is one of my favorites but it's a damn shame that the writing took a dip there...No man wants to hear about that unless they are into it, and chances are they're not so I'll leave it at that...

Edit: Why it's bad for the game? The character is one of the major love interests, it's understandable if she had a boyfriend or two in her past but that's not the case here, from the way she was talking she's obviously very promiscuous and had slept with more men than she can remember, that right there is a one night stand candidate and not a king's lover; An easy to get woman isn't worth romancing actually if what she said is true I'm surprised we didn't pound her in v0.1; One can conclude that the only thing that held her back from jumping the MC was the incest part of it...

The funny thing is that this is a deja vu for me and many others, it's not the first time a popular character was written this way in later versions, if we knew who she was before...The shock and disappointment factors wouldn't be that strong or wouldn't be there at all.

Edit2: On a bright note, Evelyn's content is majestic; a true milf she and Natalya are enough to keep me interested in the game, Madison was up there too but a shame I don't like characters that tease you when they're offering strangers and nobodies much more on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a terrible dip in the misery pool ... as a real royal ruling spear head,
hearing of what insignifficant asshole dipped your girl .. not something you can tolerate
on a windy day, a rainy day would see her booted in the poddle.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
The new content was great up until Madison started describing her sexual encounters in detail and that's a huge faux pas for a choice based game especially one that's still growing, Hail to the king is one of my favorites but it's a damn shame that the writing took a dip there...No man wants to hear about that unless they are into it, and chances are they're not so I'll leave it at that...

Edit: Why it's bad for the game? The character is one of the major love interests, it's understandable if she had a boyfriend or two in her past but that's not the case here, from the way she was talking she's obviously very promiscuous and had slept with more men than she can remember, that right there is a one night stand candidate and not a king's lover; An easy to get woman isn't worth romancing actually if what she said is true I'm surprised we didn't pound her in v0.1; One can conclude that the only thing that held her back from jumping the MC was the incest part of it...

The funny thing is that this is a deja vu for me and many others, it's not the first time a popular character was written this way in later versions, if we knew who she was before...The shock and disappointment factors wouldn't be that strong or wouldn't be there at all.

Edit2: On a bright note, Evelyn's content is majestic; a true milf she and Natalya are enough to keep me interested in the game, Madison was up there too but a shame I don't like characters that tease you when they're offering strangers and nobodies much more on a regular basis.
Thanks for this, would be so pissed if I encounter this myself in the game. She's my fav LI, damn what a shame :cry:

Dec 9, 2020
So uh..
Character portrait = character point
Weird star face looking thing = corruption point
Weird crown looking icon = honor point

But what does this symbol mean? I hate vague icons...

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
an remember, that right there is a one night stand candidate and not a king's lover; An easy to get woman isn't worth romancing actually if what she said is true I'm surprised we didn't pound her in v0.1; One can conclude that the only thing that held her back from jumping the MC was the incest part of it...

That is a terrible dip in the misery pool ... as a real royal ruling spear head,
hearing of what insignifficant asshole dipped your girl .. not something you can tolerate
on a windy day, a rainy day would see her booted in the poddle.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes