3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Hail To The King [v0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 276 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 241 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
:love::love::love:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Personally, I like MILFs and more experienced women in general, so that's not really an issue.
But having a girl sit naked in your lap and have her go on about how she enjoyed being railed by those big dicks?
Come on man.

If you tried that shit in reverse, you'd get the Lorena Bobbitt treatment. :eek:
Actually some cuckqueans get off if their man tells them about the ladies they fucked or better yet shows them. For every foot there is a shoe.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's not a big deal, it's just that ppl don't wanna have that kinda conversation with their girl... same thing applies to games. But if you like hearing the details of a LI's spicy story, more power to you. Also, a wannabe bad bitch that plays hard to get with a dude who wants something serious with her besides fucking her brains out is just a basic hoe, she ain't worth to be called a LI.
She could do that when the MC's in the pilot seat, not the passenger seat. And you'd still wanna romance her after you heard her brag about her escapades ??:WaitWhat: Ok, I respect that, AND I'd smash her too... clearly. But I don't know who would wanna waste his time on a woman who just likes a good dicking. It's funny that you of all ppl defend her, no offense, but I thought you're more of a romantic type a guy. What happened ?? Trying to be a more friendly version of MrFriendly ??:p

Eh, I'm never trying to be more friendly. Once an asshole always an asshole.

And I do tend to play more romantic games as I can see real people boinking for free if I wanted to so why play a game to see fake people naked? Romance, plot, and choices are the three reasons I play these games. I haven't played this one in awhile as I didn't really like any of the LI's IIRC but was willing to give it another try.

Mar 15, 2021
THe renders are amazing but I got disappointed when I found out there is no animations, please make animated scenes for the next updates it makes a difference.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
THe renders are amazing but I got disappointed when I found out there is no animations, please make animated scenes for the next updates it makes a difference.
Updates are slow as it is, with animations it will probably double the waiting times for the next update..

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Does a nice job with the still images, slight position changes, and a good quality blur to give a sense of motion. It's better than a lot of games that stick in animations that are completely different brightness / contrast / quality level than the stills that come before and after. I'll take it...

Zanzibar Interactive

Took a look at the script files and maybe a few lines could use a closer look. Might've missed a few. Decided not to record grammar and spelling, as it was my first time playing and I didn't want it to take longer.

Code:
script.rpy

line 214 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 221 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 229 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 268 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 480 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 538 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 587 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 604 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 754 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable

version_025.rpy

line 163 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 198 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 460 "William" didn't use correct variable
line 1040 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 1059 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 1559 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 1580 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 1598 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 1641 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable

version_03.rpy

line 1079 "William" didn't use correct variable

Overall, an enjoyable experience. Evelyn's hot and I hope that keeps escalating and never stops getting hotter and hotter. I do have the fear in the back of my mind that too many LI may be introduced before really developing / solidifying the ones already on offer. This one's on my short list.

I see what people mean about the bathtub scene. There could be a bit more nuance there, like making it a bit more obvious that she's teasing the MC and also letting him know what she likes and wants from him, reading between the lines and all.

May 6, 2017
Well the biggest problem that I currently have against Madison is not only the bathtub scene, but rather almost all of her interactions with the MC, since at least for me he always ends up being Madison's bitch's toy no matter what the type of answer or option that we choose. What I mean is that she always ridicules him, teases him, and leaves him paying by treating him like a virgin and an idiot, believing himself to be much better than him in everything and yet the MC is perfectly fine with all that.

And the worst of all is that despite the fact that I have seen several users saying that we can avoid her from now on I do not think it will be possible, since at the moment it does not matter if we choose the options that do not give us points with her, we are still forced to go through each of their events as if ignoring player preferences.

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
From the moment i saw that Madison was a bi/lesbian girl i completly lost my interest in her (i really like her looks, but she is a big no).
I would never tell the dev to change her into a "only guys" kind of girl, he wants her like this? Ok, no problem. He wants her to be a cock hungry slut? Fine by me, since he gives me the option to totally ignore her its cool. But for my surprise, no matter how much i try to ignore her i end up with her scenes... like, i dont want anything with her but mc takes a bath with her, touches her, she touches his dick, i have to "listen" to all her bullshit talk and endure all her behavior...not cool.

It seems that Madison is getting worse and worse at each update, i think the next step is talking about gangbangs, how many DP's she did, how large her asshole is now and the number of galons of cum she took on her bukkakes. (ok, i exaggerated here :LOL: :LOL: )... glad she isnt a LI for me anyway.

I think im gonna wait at least 3 updates before trying this one again, meanwhile i'll just follow the thread to see whats happening with the game.

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I don't really care about that bathtub scene but that's because I was ignoring Maddison every chance I had thinking I could avoid her because I just don't like her (I kind of lost interest in her when I found out that she was fucking the maid or something like that, I don't really remember) but I'm still forced into all the content with her. So my problem isn't the bathtub on it's own but the fact that it shouldn't have happened in the first place the way I was making my choices.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
The new content was great up until Madison started describing her sexual encounters in detail and that's a huge faux pas for a choice based game especially one that's still growing, Hail to the king is one of my favorites but it's a damn shame that the writing took a dip there...No man wants to hear about that unless they are into it, and chances are they're not so I'll leave it at that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Why it's bad for the game? The character is one of the major love interests, it's understandable if she had a boyfriend or two in her past but that's not the case here, from the way she was talking she's obviously very promiscuous and had slept with more men than she can remember, that right there is a one night stand candidate and not a king's lover; An easy to get woman isn't worth romancing actually if what she said is true I'm surprised we didn't pound her in v0.1; One can conclude that the only thing that held her back from jumping the MC was the incest part of it...

The funny thing is that this is a deja vu for me and many others, it's not the first time a popular character was written this way in later versions, if we knew who she was before...The shock and disappointment factors wouldn't be that strong or wouldn't be there at all.

Edit2: On a bright note, Evelyn's content is majestic; a true milf she and Natalya are enough to keep me interested in the game, Madison was up there too but a shame I don't like characters that tease you when they're offering strangers and nobodies much more on a regular basis.
b47.jpg

screw-this-im-out.gif

Why are devs ruining LI's with this shit :cry:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
dont like the Maddison behavior but i could oversee it IF the Mc has a choice to choose.

but what i do hate is when there the Mc is FORCED into sexual interactions/relationships with no say in it,and that is the point here.
i fucking hate that that in games like that you beeing forced into something like that withot having a say in it.

Lol Maddison in the CEO private/personal office???
she just gets in there without a problem??

well i don´t care about maddisons behavior but you need to give the player the choice here for EVERY LI.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes