3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Option A here should give +100 Million Dweeb Points:
View attachment 1574765
A dealer? On a college campus?! Won't somebody think of the children?!!
Skimming through a bit of the thread I understand that this flashback has been substantially cut down since previous versions, so maybe this choice used to make more sense, but now it's just the MC deciding out of the blue to narc on some fairly inconsequential dealer for no discernible reason. It reminded me of Bush Sr. setting up a drug buy as a media stunt to re-launch his War on Drugs.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
big big thanks for the heads-up and warning here my friend. i personally really can't stand stuff like this on main li's. lucky i checked comments first.
They are overreacting like a snowflake, if you play the game you will realise that she is actually describing what she wants the MC to do to her, at no point during that scene is any of her ex's are brought up.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It was actually cringe to see the MC try so hard to get anything going with her
Yeah, I for once would prefer to see a decent-looking MC who acts like a realistic guy with a dick in his pants, not just a pushover wannabe Casanova. It's funny tho, considering he's rich AF and probably one of the most important ppl on the planet, he acts like a pussy on many occasions, especially around women.

i took that bath tub sceen as Her telling her brother how she likes it.
If she's reluctant about going that far, why would he need to hear how she likes it when she could just tell him that when they 'doing their business' ?? Is he a retard who doesn't know how to please a woman, coz he don't seem like he's that inexperienced ??:WaitWhat:

Who gives a flying monkeys ass who she has been with.
Any guy who wants something more than 2 holes to fuck ??:rolleyes: Look, everybody who played the game and paid attention to the script knows that it's explicitly stated that she wants him and she's into women, but she won't say no to a good dicking from time to time. Most ppl don't complain about her having a past and relationships, it's the way she acts and describes what she likes that pisses ppl off.

The story went from her asking her brother if he'd fuck Mary to her telling him how much she likes a good dicking, and it's a pretty detailed explanation. The problem here is how she implies that she often tends to hook up with women/men, especially men, and, even tho she wants her bro's D, she acts like a bitch and leaves him blue balled.

Ppl understood from what she said that she's really adventurous and plays hard to get only with the MC, but has no problem letting other fuckers sample the goods. Seeing how the dev didn't bother to say anything about this to calm down their fans, it's safe to say that our theory is correct, but just 1 slutty LI isn't a deal-breaker as long as the dev knows how to redeem said character like the dev from Broken Promises did.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great game so far. I'm definitely enjoying the buildup and options. From a glance at the images, I might need to try a couple additional routes out.

I had to restart once because the "friends" bit wasn't quite working for my brain. Why are all my damn friends living in my house and why are they all concerned about what our friends think about us hooking up? Anyway, easy enough to change them to steps, cousins, and whatever and hit the Skip option to catch up.

So far, Evelyn is my top pick. Not that a scene or two with any of the other girls could easily change that. Lucy, Mary, Alexa, Samantha, and Madison are all hot. I'm definitely hoping for some hot nerdy dialog and other activities with Alexa. Madison's gazongas are both great and a bit too unrealistic at the same time. She's still awesome, but toning them down a bit would move her up on my list quite a bit. Regardless, I'm looking forward to more.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
The new content was great up until Madison started describing her sexual encounters in detail and that's a huge faux pas for a choice based game especially one that's still growing, Hail to the king is one of my favorites but it's a damn shame that the writing took a dip there...No man wants to hear about that unless they are into it, and chances are they're not so I'll leave it at that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Why it's bad for the game? The character is one of the major love interests, it's understandable if she had a boyfriend or two in her past but that's not the case here, from the way she was talking she's obviously very promiscuous and had slept with more men than she can remember, that right there is a one night stand candidate and not a king's lover; An easy to get woman isn't worth romancing actually if what she said is true I'm surprised we didn't pound her in v0.1; One can conclude that the only thing that held her back from jumping the MC was the incest part of it...

The funny thing is that this is a deja vu for me and many others, it's not the first time a popular character was written this way in later versions, if we knew who she was before...The shock and disappointment factors wouldn't be that strong or wouldn't be there at all.

Edit2: On a bright note, Evelyn's content is majestic; a true milf she and Natalya are enough to keep me interested in the game, Madison was up there too but a shame I don't like characters that tease you when they're offering strangers and nobodies much more on a regular basis.
Here I was thinking both of the sis will be virgin but
They seems like a cheap slut

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Well shit I had this mixed up with To Be a King lol.. finally played the new update, liking it quite a bit. Nice to see the "king" isn't in a literal sense, yet. I was just coming to critique the script a little bit. I don't know if it's traditional in other cultures, or if it was just done this way for patreon's sake, but when siblings speak to each other they wouldn't normally refer to their mom by her name, stepmom yes, aunt maybe. Those instances should be changed from her name to whatever variable you set at the beginning.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
I was having a moment with mom in the livingroom next screen I'm having dinner with the maid??? Totally disjointed... Were no play testers involved in this release?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Enjoying it so far, but I'm wondering why spaces and non-alphanumeric characters are disabled when you enter your name and the relationships. I understand putting a character limit, but disabling spaces? Sometimes you may want a two word answer like older "roommate," etc or you may have a hyphen in your name. Anyway, small gripe but not reallly a significant matter. Just curious about the reasoning for it.

JumPin

May 14, 2020
I hope you have a decent romance with Madison and not just teasing and foreplay. Now something that bothered me a little bit was the issue of the MC being the "king" and acting like a Casanova leaving women melting with desire, but you look at the MC and he looks like a skinny nerd who would dismount a punch, that's weird.

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
Assorted notes from a first playthrough:

script.rpy, line 636
Code:
MC "Let me give you a small piece of advice. Do not underestimate me, [relmmc]."
Should be [relmcm]

line 699
Code:
"It’s good to have friends like you.":
Should probably be either [relall] or a [relmcl] instead of friends.
[Edit: I'm wrong here, as pointed out below.]

Yeah, having the characters referred to by their name doesn't bother me much, but them addressing each other by their "relation" value gets weird quick (nobody calls anyone 'friend' this much if they're not trying to pick a fight). At minimum one value for the MC's relation to them, one for what he calls them, and two values for vice versa.
Do you know where I can find a tutorial on how to let players (as the game maker) choose a character name (for MC and some other characters) and relationship (for incest content obviously) and how to make it constant during the game regarding whether the player decided to chose relationship/names or not ? That would be really helpful. Thanks

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Do you know where I can find a tutorial on how to let players (as the game maker) choose a character name (for MC and some other characters) and relationship (for incest content obviously) and how to make it constant during the game regarding whether the player decided to chose relationship/names or not ? That would be really helpful. Thanks
This link will take to renpy page that tells you what you need to know

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kinice
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes