3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
v 2.5 was restart, is the text on main page old from last release or do we need to restart again in 3.0? and is it gonna be like this for every release now?

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Really like how the characters look and the chemistry between evelyn and mc and madicon and mc are really well done. Renders are some of the best. Am i missing something or is there no vaginal sex scene yet? anyway really good and am looking forward to how the game goes.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Good update the h-scenes were quite hot especially with the Mom, the girls are beautiful and i dont think there is anything wrong with the Mandi's scene in the bathtub it doesn't look like she is reminiscing about her past lovers or explaining in detail what happened in the past, when taken out of context like in that screenshot posted sure it may seem bad, but the context of the scene and why she says it makes sense when u play for yourselves.... its no more than her stating her fantasy to her brother and hopefully he catches up on the hint and do it to her...so if like me if u were wary to play just becoz of that scene, u have nothing to be afraid of..
I think there are some issues in naming the relationships, since in many places the characters use their actual names and idk if Samantha is supposed to be a cousin or just childhood friend, and the writing of chapter 2 seems so jumbled some scenes are just out of place, i cant make sense of it, the timeline is confusing and i just felt like jumping from one hot scene to next like in a replay gallery and there is no continuity between events and the overarching story, chapter 1 seems to make sense but this update i just played for the H scenes, hopefully writing will be comprehensible next update....

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
v 2.5 was restart, is the text on main page old from last release or do we need to restart again in 3.0? and is it gonna be like this for every release now?
It's better if you start a new game. This time there were changes in the stats mechanics. That's the thing with games in development. What I did was speed running (ctrl skipping) only restoring my save spots.

Reactions: Belnick

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Took a look at the script files and maybe a few lines could use a closer look. Might've missed a few.

line 214 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 221 "Evelyn" didn't use correct variable
line 229 "Eve...
I guess thats why is Evelyn called Evelyn through the game and not landlady.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I guess thats why is Evelyn called Evelyn through the game and not landlady.
Right. Best way to do it would probably be to have multiple variables for each person. A simple example would be for formal and informal occasions, like business meeting versus lounging around the house. If there's just the two in the room, probably no 'name' at all or perhaps a third variable, like a pet name or term of endearment.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Maddison is still the hottest! This kind of teasing are making people burn!:love:
However, consider about the update patten, maddison's teasing not just make you blueballing but make your balls turn purple or even black, see you in next year.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
Choices don't matter right now or what? I have 0 points with Evelyn but she still comes to me in evening. Only difference that i found is corruption and honor stats, and it's only one scene.

But game still awesome, can't wait to see more.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Assorted notes from a first playthrough:

script.rpy, line 636
Code:
MC "Let me give you a small piece of advice. Do not underestimate me, [relmmc]."
Should be [relmcm]

line 699
Code:
"It’s good to have friends like you.":
Should probably be either [relall] or a [relmcl] instead of friends.
[Edit: I'm wrong here, as pointed out below.]

Option A here should give +100 Million Dweeb Points:
screenshot0001.png
A dealer? On a college campus?! Won't somebody think of the children?!!

Seems a weird choice that the incident with the wolf only happens if the MC either groped Evelyn in her sleep or bothered the dealer (only ways to get corruption to 4).

Transitions between scenes are super jarring (well, non-existent). You're just thrown into a scene with no idea who, when, what or where. E.g.:
screenshot0002.png
What questions? Come where?

The time-skip between chapters 1 and 2 is weird. The MC has been CEO for three fuckin' months and hasn't even bothered to send a staff email introducing himself yet?

Ok, so the MC is definitely a weirdbeard. One moment he's pontificating about high ethical principles and scary weed dealers, the next he's planning to sexually harass his employees.
screenshot0003.png
I have no problem playing a depraved bastard, but the characterization is giving me whiplash.

In chapter one it's optional whether to even kiss Madison, in chapter two he's automatically grabbing her pussy without her consent. Character points seem to be entirely irrelevant. The MC just ambles through the back and forth with Madison, Evelyn, etc. regardless with no input from the player.

One of these lines should probably be attributed to the MC.
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Does the MC shake with his left because of his horribly deformed back?
screenshot0006.png

Right. Best way to do it would probably be to have multiple variables for each person. A simple example would be for formal and informal occasions, like business meeting versus lounging around the house. If there's just the two in the room, probably no 'name' at all or perhaps a third variable, like a pet name or term of endearment.
Yeah, having the characters referred to by their name doesn't bother me much, but them addressing each other by their "relation" value gets weird quick (nobody calls anyone 'friend' this much if they're not trying to pick a fight). At minimum one value for the MC's relation to them, one for what he calls them, and two values for vice versa.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Ok first all of the girls are freaking awesome. And i took that bath tub sceen as Her telling her brother how she likes it. Who gives a flying monkeys ass who she has been with. So if that sceen has ruined her for the majority of the folks in this thread then i say good more Madison for me then. :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Sex with Maddison with be Epic (y) -Cant wait she is the hotest Npc in Game :love: (y)
(That Female Npc can be Added to other games to (y))

• Love
Reactions: Kendra
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes