3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Hail to the King [v0.4 Beta] Unofficial Android Port + DarkAssassin's Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 297mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
sorry can you make a compressed version of the game? it is interesting and i would like to download it

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I just started, but why do they call their mom by first name. I have it set up as mom. All the other naming works.
any answer to this?
I made a patch that fixed the problems with the Mom's relationships. This game thread had my patch up on the OP, but it was taken down for some reason (IDK why).

Last edited:

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
walkthrough? For what exactly? The fastest way to the next ridiculous forced really stupid times you have to have it happen ride to the blue balling shitshow! Nothing that you come to with different options to pick actually are there and it matters . its like looking at a person I have ice cream and got this and that but what you want this or that ill take this well hers a cookie ice cream is a no you will eat this cookie cause i dev tell u how to do when youplay my shit you will see what the dev lets you only and you no bitching just sqay fine! I get not having them jump on a cock but also don't be the next story to fall in a overwhelming group of extremely slow burn never getting to the whole point in the 1st action starting the chase to fuck. That is the unspoken goal if not why even begin any type of path heading to one thing only. Far too many game/stories with the same mindless plot or very much the same but throw an extra shitty tease scene and some fool is quick to not see the game 2 before was this same plot with a pussy punk bitch of an mc!
Hazel_tcsv-sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Blayo
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes