3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1683568383344.png

Little Update

We are planning to add at least one more scene to the v0.4 final release. Amongst other changes, fixes and improvements - such as a remake to Madison's shop seen in Chapter 1. Here's a little preview of that.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Just play with my I-Patch (I fixed that problem). It is back up on the OP if you want it. (y)

The dev hard-coded Evelyn's name into the game (for some reason) instead of the variables that the dev has set for her relationships.
Thanks! Worked much better.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
holy shit, you're saying this is under active development? the dev took from Dec 2021 to May 2023 to make one chapter?

I for sure thought this was abandoned, but they've been making Patreon posts this whole time. wild.

Jun 1, 2017
Im a very lazy man and i dont want to read all 45 page , so wil be someoane gods enough to tell me hoe to do the relationship for beginning? please.

AKSHAN

May 6, 2022
Damn this game is very nice and dialogue is pretty well written just hope that update come out regularly

LordGreywolf

Jun 9, 2023
Voy a ser honesto , el juego es increíble, las visuales te roban el aliento, la historia y diálogos son perfectos . Lo único negativo es la falta de contenido y la forma en que la trama se desarrolla. Pero por lo demás un juego perfecto .

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Voy a ser honesto , el juego es increíble, las visuales te roban el aliento, la historia y diálogos son perfectos . Lo único negativo es la falta de contenido y la forma en que la trama se desarrolla. Pero por lo demás un juego perfecto .
I agree with you. But it's better if you translate it into English

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Sorry , English is not my birth language , next time i tried put it that way
No hay por que, solo te informaba. Yo hablo el castellano tambíen, pero son las normas aqui y los moderadores te borraran los mensajes
There is no reason, I was just informing you. I speak Spanish too, but these are the rules here and the mods will delete your messages

LordGreywolf

Jun 9, 2023
No hay por que, solo te informaba. Yo hablo el castellano tambíen, pero son las normas aqui y los moderadores te borraran los mensajes
There is no reason, I was just informing you. I speak Spanish too, but these are the rules here and the mods will delete your messages
Oh!.. Okay . Thank for the advice

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes