3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
No. Nothing happens besides teasing with anyone that matters. Story introduces a big conspiracy or backplot but naturally it goes nowhere yet. Shame because the models are so hot.
I am curious why haven't this game gotten the abandoned status if there hasn't been any actual update to the game? Does it actually require the dev to say they've abandoned the game for the taf to be there? What are the rules for tags?

FirminoisGod

Dec 12, 2019
I am curious why haven't this game gotten the abandoned status if there hasn't been any actual update to the game? Does it actually require the dev to say they've abandoned the game for the taf to be there? What are the rules for tags?
There is usually an update every year which is only like 1-2 hours of actual content, and the devs post justttttttttttttt enough on Patreon to avoid the abandoned tag. This game has some of the best female models I've ever seen but the development is hampered by the dev's real jobs.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
WTF ?? Abandoned ?? Why ?? Didn't this get updated in May ??:WaitWhat::cry:

I know the dev's last reply about the final version of v0.4 was in May too, exactly 4 months ago, but I still hope they come back with at least some news about the dev cuz the game's too good to be abandoned like all the other promising titles. And we didn't even get a single damn sex scene with those hot bitches. Would've loved to fuck Evelyn and Madison senseless and impregnate them.:cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
WTF ?? Abandoned ?? Why ?? Didn't this get updated in May ??:WaitWhat::cry:

I know the dev's last reply about the final version of v0.4 was in May too, exactly 4 months ago, but I still hope they come back with at least some news about the dev cuz the game's too good to be abandoned like all the other promising titles. And we didn't even get a single damn sex scene with those hot bitches. Would've loved to fuck Evelyn and Madison senseless and impregnate them.:cautious:
it is per f95z rules, 3+months without dev update, nothing more, nothing less.
it doesnt mean devs are abandoning it, nor that they have abandoned it.
those dudes were always on the slow side, so im guessing next update could drop sometimes next year regardless of its status here.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
it is per f95z rules, 3+months without dev update, nothing more, nothing less.
it doesnt mean devs are abandoning it, nor that they have abandoned it.
those dudes were always on the slow side, so im guessing next update could drop sometimes next year regardless of its status here.
Good to know.

sefirote01

Feb 2, 2018
I think it is not fair that this game appears as abandoned. It is true that they haven't updated Patreon for a while, but in their discord they are active, since then they have shown many previews in their corresponding channel and last week they showed two previews that can be seen by anyone who accesses the Discord. Besides they have talked a lot of times about how the project is progressing.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
New post at patreon, so it is not abandoned.
Funny how this happened only after the game got the abandoned tag here.:whistle: Some users said they were pretty active in their Discord, but no so much on Patreon, fuck knows why. Glad they finally posted something, cuz losing this game too would be a damn shame, especially since we barely got to see a lil action with the main ladies.

I think it is not fair that this game appears as abandoned.
That may be true, but actions will always speak louder than words, and so far, theirs aren't anything to brag about. The dev barely releases a small update a year, and except this latest one, they didn't post anything regarding the development status on Patreon since may, so the tag is deserved. They can promise us at least as much content as SCAMcstor promised but funny enough didn't deliver. As long as they don't release anything, all that 'progress' they supposedly made is just a big empty promise.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes