3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Dex called Madison MC's "friend" and not whatever relationship the player selects at the beginning of the game.

And it looks like Dex is going to try to rape Maddi when he shows up next. Here's hoping there will the chance to shut it all down and not have it be something that is unavoidable.

Having MCs ex show up without any indication that he had an ex he still cared about was a bit shocking, seeing as MC just got through gleefully plundering those 4 KOKs. Some indication that he was previously in a relationship (maybe looking at the "locket" and reminiscing before studying) would have been good.

I hope next update gets us back to the family. I'm looking forward to romancing all three of those lovely ladies. I hope other LIs aren't forced on the player, as I would like the option to focus on my happy little family.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok.. so first of all I think the previous intro in the pub was the more entertaining way to introduce the MC.. after which you can add the story background which you did in current version intro..

I enjoyed the game overall but as some have mentioned already, letting us know the MC is in a 'complicated' phase of his relationship with Kelly before we are forced to have the vanilla and chocolate cake feast would have been nice..

after finishing the chapter I wanted to know if I did the right choices for the best outcome so I took a peek under the hood and was surprised to see that the ONLY choice that actually mattered was the one about saving Mike or letting him pay for punching Dex.. which introduces the corruption stat... even the take the pill or not that sets a variable as true or stays as false leads to same outcome of throwing the pills away later on...
I don't know how you plan to take the character building further, but I think along with the corruption stat maybe set a variable or stat for loyalty to your friends and family... you even made a scene where we see MC look at Kelly's locket and Mikes knife gift as he thinks about the people he let down vs no mention of Kelly's locket and only a pep talk for Mikes job interview.. so I'm not sure corruption is the right word to describe that situation..

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I see now what folks were talking about. The content around Dex was incredibly random and unavoidable sexual content with three chicks I had no interest in was unwelcome at best. Overall a solid start faltering in the second release.

dohapi

Apr 6, 2018
so far good story and i like when MC dont have dirty mind about his family when the game start, like massage event.
for me, i prefer good story, teasing and sex scene only bonus;););)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I loved the ch2 and all the girls from KOK sorority, especialy the best girl in the game so far Brooke :love: , i hope we can see her again when we attend the college graduation event :)
I agree that the story with now ex gf could have been better presented, the girl was saying all the right things that made me feel like a mega jerk :(

btw renders are excellent (y):cool:

Reactions: Mormont

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
I thought chapter 2 was pretty decent in content/renders/backstory etc. It would have been nice to have a little more choice around the college period, however i do not yet know what ramifications these decisions have on the overall storyline and until i do i guess i cant really complain. however i have to agree with Spawn420 regarding the Pub scene in the first intro, i really liked that start.. almost mysterious. what was the reason it was reworked/removed? It would be nice to see more scenes similar to this from the perspective of the people of emerald bay and their thoughts on the mc and his family/choices seeing as we are supposed to turning into a big famous public figure. maybe you could even do a few news reels you could dot throughout the game mentioning the mc and his family and changing based on the different choices made etc. (Sexy news girl - Cough cough ;) ) Overall i really enjoyed it, The only real thing i have to complain about is the hair styles of some of the models, but i have done that already and im not one to beat a dead horse so ill end this by saying.. Nice work! i will be filled with anticipation for the next release.
nice work.jpg

Reactions: Spawn420

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i really liked this update but gotta agree with ppl saying some choices didnt matter. was there a consequence to taking the pill before MC throws them away for example. the one on how he deals with his friends situation was a good choice though. real struggle there with significance. all in all im just hoping for more Lola:love: maybe those girls will work for MC who knows?

Unknow1478

Mar 27, 2020
someone els thinked too it will be like the hail the king manga (would be nice )
but this is a great game too cant wait for some more content

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I don't really get all the shade people are throwing, I liked the update. And let's face it, trading an entire sorority for a girl who is unhappy in the relationship is one hell of an upgrade. (Also, she doesn't really do anything for me, looks wise).

Better to drown in KOKs ... wait, reverse! REVERSE!

Reactions: Burgh917

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This was quite the update especially with the KOK's wasn't expecting to get as much in the second update. All the girls we have encountered so far are great I wouldn't turn any of them down. :p

• Love
Reactions: MLBnoob and SpikeZg
Oct 25, 2019
gud game i like the way it begin and models are refreshing kinda..but content not enough..game need atleast content wise major update and attention too..this game is hidden gem only need better direction..gud luck

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed the 2nd chapter. My MC had no choice but to go the corruption route and threaten the headmaster, after what Dex said about Madison, he was lucky that Mike got in there before my MC did!! Can't wait till Dex shows back up in the story, I will enjoy burying that guy for good with my wingman Mike :)

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just started the game since I said I would try it an not sure if it been pointed out but 1 error happend after selecting relationship.
for example lets say when it asked me "Madison and Lucys relationship with Evelyn is" lets say that as a Incest perv of the highest calibury I decide to put either Daughter or Daughter's it sounds logical and seems to work so then next quest is "Evelyn's relationship to Madison and Lucy is" the logical answere considing the answer before is Mother. again all good sounds right.
Untill Mdison decides to pull what could be a handrake corner or just very sharp corner at speed and MC responds with " Shit! Don't do that again!" to which she Replies "Don't go crying to Daughter now " or Daughter's depending which I go with.
so I'm presuming its supposed to of used the word to descride Evelyn's relationship to Madison and not Madisons Relationship to Evelyn because if it is correct then thats means Evelyn is has a cracking pair of mothers and you have two sexy Grandma's?.
In which case I can only presume Evelyn was adopted?.
also can I point out that normal people when driving and being driven have actualy got IN cars not ON them.
and although technically you may be sat on the drivers seat the sentence you was looking for is Next time, I'll be in the drivers seat. and again we have the first issue Madison says "wipe those tears of you face. I don't want Daughter??? to see you as the Whinny little baby that you really are.? hmm starting to see a pattern here so only way to fix and avoid this later in the game is if I call Madisons and Lucy Mother to Evelyn and Evelyn Daughter to Madison and Lucy. so I was right the MC do's have a sexy pair of Grandma's
as I said not sure if its been reported as I only found the game yesterday and just trying it now.
hope this helps.

Just Sayin

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just started the game since I said I would try it an not sure if it been pointed out but 1 error happend after selecting relationship.
for example lets say when it asked me "Madison and Lucys relationship with Evelyn is" lets say that as a Incest perv of the highest calibury I decide to put either Daughter or Daughter's it sounds logical and seems to work so then next quest is "Evelyn's relationship to Madison and Lucy is" the logical answere considing the answer before is Mother. again all good sounds right.
Untill Mdison decides to pull what could be a handrake corner or just very sharp corner at speed and MC responds with " Shit! Don't do that again!" to which she Replies "Don't go crying to Daughter now " or Daughter's depending which I go with.
so I'm presuming its supposed to of used the word to descride Evelyn's relationship to Madison and not Madisons Relationship to Evelyn because if it is correct then thats means Evelyn is has a cracking pair of mothers and you have two sexy Grandma's?.
In which case I can only presume Evelyn was adopted?.
also can I point out that normal people when driving and being driven have actualy got IN cars not ON them.
and although technically you may be sat on the drivers seat the sentence you was looking for is Next time, I'll be in the drivers seat. and again we have the first issue Madison says "wipe those tears of you face. I don't want Daughter??? to see you as the Whinny little baby that you really are.? hmm starting to see a pattern here so only way to fix and avoid this later in the game is if I call Madisons and Lucy Mother to Evelyn and Evelyn Daughter to Madison and Lucy. so I was right the MC do's have a sexy pair of Grandma's
as I said not sure if its been reported as I only found the game yesterday and just trying it now.
hope this helps.

Just Sayin
I found that when I went into preferences and changed the relationships there that it worked better. Not sure why. I encountered the same problem with the handbrake scene but nothing else.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes