NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Didn't realize the game got to v0.6 some time ago (mid 2022 lol)
Noticed this thread's change log section isn't updated and did a quick search in the thread to see if it was shared. Did not find.

So here's the change logs for v0.6 - v0.6.3 for those like me who haven't seen it and are curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what's going on with v0.6.3. Thread is still using v0.6.2. Thread mentioned a roll back to 6.2 due to issues but did not see that mentioned on the official game's rebuild page.

Reactions: Onlifans25

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Didn't realize the game got to v0.6 some time ago (mid 2022 lol)
Noticed this thread's change log section isn't updated and did a quick search in the thread to see if it was shared. Did not find.

So here's the change logs for v0.6 - v0.6.3 for those like me who haven't seen it and are curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure what's going on with v0.6.3. Thread is still using v0.6.2. Thread mentioned a roll back to 6.2 due to issues but did not see that mentioned on the official game's rebuild page.
The thread hasn't been updated to v0.6.3, i posted both 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 when they were released on itch.io but the thread creator / owner hasn't updated the links.
As far as issues go with 0.6.3 i haven't seen mention of many (there might have been but ive not been active on this thread) but as far as i remember, it worked fine, the 0.6.3 version in the menu was called 0.6.2 so that might be the roll back or just a mistake from the dev :FacePalm:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NitroSM

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
The thread hasn't been updated to v0.6.3, i posted both 0.6.2 and 0.6.3 when they were released on itch.io but the thread creator / owner hasn't updated the links.
As far as issues go with 0.6.3 i haven't seen mention of many (there might have been but ive not been active on this thread) but as far as i remember, it worked fine, the 0.6.3 version in the menu was called 0.6.2 so that might be the roll back or just a mistake from the dev :FacePalm:
Interesting, thanks.
Found your post. Odd that searching "6.3" did not pull your post in results.
File for Win x64 no longer exists :cry:

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Interesting, thanks.
Found your post. Odd that searching "6.3" did not pull your post in results.
File for Win x64 no longer exists :cry:
Oh wasn't aware it got taken down, ill reupload them later today since my internet is awful right now

SHADOW0000

Jan 18, 2023
So did the developer updated the game or he is still working on lustf spirit hunt cuz I fell like he ghosted haily treasure adventure

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
So did the developer updated the game or he is still working on lustf spirit hunt cuz I fell like he ghosted haily treasure adventure
The update for Spirit Hunt just came out recently so I think right now he working on Hailey Adventure.

chizzlechad90

May 26, 2020
I've sunk hours into this game and finished everything currently out. I bought the game on Itch.io for $10, but want to know if there is a Patreon or Subscribestar so I can give further support for this game's development. Does the developer have anything like that? There is no link on this page.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes