Mrboss12

Jan 1, 2023
Cảm ơn nhưng tò mò khi nào da khỏa thân của anne sẽ xuất hiện, nó chỉ có trong trò chơi không phải bản demo thông thường và tôi hy vọng rằng người tạo ra trò chơi sẽ tạo ra 21 cấp độ để chúng ta có thể thấy một kết thúc tốt đẹp
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Jan 25, 2022
the save files are simple .txt
just edit them
you have to reload the game every time you change something and messing something up is really easy when cheating like this cheat engine work in game is (in this game) easy to use and you can't break the save because you can only change value and if you change the wrong value it don't do anything or goes back to normal when the value is needed also i think that editing save is enoying because you know exactly what to change and even when using the search tool it take some time but cheat engine is like a game for me you have to find the value and it don't take too much time if you use your brain corectly and it not just being op for free cheat tools kill the game and make it really fun for 3 sec then it become anoying but cheat engine you have to do thing to be op and each time you need something else you need to find it

Last edited:

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
you have to reload the game every time you change something and messing something up is really easy when cheating like this. cheat engine work in game (in this game) is easy to use and you can't break the save, because you can only change values, and if you change the wrong value, it doesn't do anything, or goes back to normal when the value is needed. also i think that editing a save is annoying because you don't know exactly what to change, and even when using the search tool, it takes some time. however, cheat engine is like a game for me. you have to find the value, and it doesn't take too much time if you use your brain correctly, and its not just being op for free. cheat tools kill the game and make it really fun for 3 sec, then it becomes annoying, but with cheat engine you have to do things to be op, and each time you need something else you need to find it.
bro
the save file is just a checksum.
1 or 0 for half of it.
they're even labeled decently.
it's blatantly easier to just pop into the .txt and adjust what you want.

ImpotenceIsKey

Jul 26, 2022
is it just me or is anyone else having a problem at stage 3; Ive finished the game and I did a reset and now at level 3, Annies dialogue is bugged and I cant play the stage

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Let me see if I understand... the game since version 6.2 or 6.3 for some, it´s the last update before Hailey's path (path) ends and therefore most of the game, before the small or complete levels from Annie?

And said "big" update for the game will come out in mid-April or at the end of April and for this reason LAGS took out the vein of its next game to keep people's attention?

Where did he say that or when did he say it?
And am I right or am I wrong about something?

Thanks in advance to the hero who gives light to these doubts that keep me in the dark.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Hope the Devs add impregnation for every creatures in the game plus gangbangs
it HAS gangbangs. MOST creatures will do 3somes and goblins will go up to 4
and all the bugs do impregnation

frankly I'd prefer if the zombies just SKIPPED that whole "impregnation" thing.
I have NO interest in finding out how that'd work

Reactions: tsukiouji
Jan 25, 2022
bro
the save file is just a checksum.
1 or 0 for half of it.
they're even labeled decently.
it's blatantly easier to just pop into the .txt and adjust what you want.
yes but can't work in game need reload can't set keys to freeze stats or add an amount and eazier also mean too eazy and even without including the fact that i dont like having everything unlocked for doing something slightly boring i think that save edit is better for a play one time and delete but if you play more then once cheat engine (when using all good and usefull feature) is better the searching part (when using all good and usefull feature) only has to be done once and key on the keyboard can change any value you dont even need to open the cheat engin window for save edit you cant god mode instakill and you need to restart the game each time you need more of something

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes