-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
Am i the only one who got buggy clothes? I bought the bikini (which should heal during sex, from what i can understand) but it doesn't work. Sometimes it just heals when i'm at camp (like the nurse outfit), and sometimes it does nothing at all.
hailey (the main character) has 3 outfits and a birthday suit: regular overalls, red overalls, and tomb raider. you can change these from the main menu.
annie has a number of outfits that can be bought each level. her regular red shirt/white skirt, tomb raider (which gives a chance to not use consumables), cat girl (which gives money when ANNIE has sex), hot nurse (which heals you (hailey) when you're near her (annie)), and bikini (which heals you (hailey) when ANNIE has sex)

Reactions: anon241
Dec 18, 2022
Ustedes extrañan al Sugar Boss y a otra chica desaparecida, pueden encontrarlos arrastrándose en el nivel 8 - A Sweet World
[ADJUNTAR=completo]2105245[/ADJUNTAR]
[/COTIZAR]
Ustedes extrañan al Sugar Boss y a otra chica desaparecida, pueden encontrarlos arrastrándose en el nivel 8 - A Sweet World
View attachment 2105245
[/COTIZAR]
como conseguir a la chica morena que abajo

IgnisZack

May 6, 2022
Fucking killed it,got more hours out of an unfinished game than you do most h games,was hella fun unlocking the h gallery and it was satisfying to figure out all of the secrets myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: charmaman

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I think I encountered some kind of bug? Unlocked a bunch of CGs in the snow level and pyramid level following it with the snowman, bees, and something else but in both I game over'd before completing the level the first time around. The images aren't unlocked in the gallery and no matter how many times I let the animations play out they still won't unlock.

Last edited:

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Can't wait for the next update. I wonder if there's going to female monsters to have sex with?

logdogxd

Jun 11, 2022
Here's the downloads for the game, developer / someone took down the other ones so here are the new reuploaded ones. If this happens again, message or reach out to me and I will get it sorted as soon as possible, same goes for when the game updates.
(v0.6.3 Win x64)
(v0.6.3 Win x32)
(v0.6.3 MAC)
(v0.6.1 Android)

Also another note, I've not seen anything on itch.io about the new update release date or anything, I'm checking every few days, I'll let you all know if I see any updates.
Thanks and have a nice day (y)
Ps I'll upload them all up to mega tomorrow when I've made another account since I forgot all my details AGAIN (3rd time now).
the link is dead again can you upload another one? ty

Jan 25, 2022
Here's the downloads for the game, developer / someone took down the other ones so here are the new reuploaded ones. If this happens again, message or reach out to me and I will get it sorted as soon as possible, same goes for when the game updates.
(v0.6.3 Win x64)
(v0.6.3 Win x32)
(v0.6.3 MAC)
(v0.6.1 Android)

Also another note, I've not seen anything on itch.io about the new update release date or anything, I'm checking every few days, I'll let you all know if I see any updates.
Thanks and have a nice day (y)
Ps I'll upload them all up to mega tomorrow when I've made another account since I forgot all my details AGAIN (3rd time now).
pls if you have to reupload even only once it mean the site you are using is shit use something else that support resuming or at least make other link

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes