KosMos94

May 16, 2022
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
Link does not work Android

burockot

Jul 12, 2020
Hi all. Sorry but I just have a quick question. How can I find "the vampire queen throne", "Demon's sex den", and the missing posters for Dawn Watson & Rem Devil? Thank you very much everyone for your help. :)

Ires

Dec 6, 2021
The yellow zombie is on level 14. You need the hidden key from level 15 to open the gate to the right. That's where the yellow zombie is at.

The pumpkins actually accumulate through all of the levels. Just pick a level that you can finish quickly, grab all of the pumpkins and leave once you have enough money to finish the level. Then rinse and repeat as necessary. That way you can have 20+ pumpkins.
You can press "J" repetitively to skip the pumpkin grind It randomly gives you ~1-5 pumpkins.

Reactions: -MK-

Crylizal69

Nov 15, 2022
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
it says ''this file does not exist''

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone have or can make a cheat table for the actions of the worm, bee and scorpion among other creatures?

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
For those interested I've updated my HARD MOD and now made a page for it:

Hailey's Treasure HARD MOD (+other features)

I've increased the spawn rate significantly and the mod is now as hard as my initial release.
There is now a config file which can be used to tweak difficulty and certain features, for example:

"spawn_enemies_over_time_interval_seconds":10.0, // increase this to eg. 20.0 if you think the monsters spawn too often

faerer The new config file also enables to disable certain enemy types. But I've improved plants/vines they now spawn a bit better than before. If you still want to disable them, change this line in the config file: "spawn_enemies_ignorelist":["carni","vines"],
do you have a list of mobs to skip in the mod?

Crylizal69

Nov 15, 2022
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

it says 'file does not exist' when I click the link

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I updated the HARD MOD topic with a new section " How to disable certain enemy types", please check if this addresses your question.
The command is only that I am missing the names of the mobs since when I enter the name of such an enemy it does not disappear.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes