Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
For those who have downloaded this, have you found any issues with this version so far?

faerer

Oct 17, 2017
Update of my "Hard mod" for 0.6.2

Main features:
  • Spawn additional enemies in every level.
  • [NEW] Display gallery pictures on game over.
  • [NEW] Auto-refill teleporters, bombs, revive potions between levels.
  • [NEW] Minor tweaks here and there:
    • Changes to traps, goblins, zombies.
    • Mashing out of enemies animation becomes increasingly harder the more you escape out of them.
    • Easy mode enabled by default (hard difficulty was impossible)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2106199
Thx for the hack. Can you disable specific enemy types in your code? Like the plant and the vines, they seem to spawn in random places, so I'd rather just disable them from spawning.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
If I accidentally defeated the Sugar Boss before unlocking her animation, it's now impossible to obtain without editing a save, right? As she's no longer hostile.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: NitroSM

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
so far, everything looks good, no bugs like the zombie variant that displays an error message and only attacking Hailey. However, I'm concerned on why a head hunter spawns at the surface in level16

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
If I accidentally defeated the Sugar Boss before unlocking her animation, it's now impossible to obtain without editing a save, right? As she's no longer hostile.
edit "sugarcane": 1 in the file C:\users\username\AppData\LocalLow\LAGS\Hailey's Adventure\SexData.txt

Reactions: Aazkaal

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
try using the teleporters : D makes that super easy no mater the distance :p
Yea I tried that but unfortunately since I cant find the dynamite even though ive searched the whole level multiple times the teleporter doesnt help me. It would if I could get rid of the rock first but I cant find any dynamite in that level at all.

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
Yea I tried that but unfortunately since I cant find the dynamite even though ive searched the whole level multiple times the teleporter doesnt help me. It would if I could get rid of the rock first but I cant find any dynamite in that level at all.
What's the number or the name of that level?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
But nvm after like the 30th time scoring the level i finally managed to find the door i was looking for and beat the level!!

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes