Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure the female zombie is unlocked using the wheel. Unfortunately I can't seem to find enough pumpkins to actually spin the damn thing more than three times, and that's if I scour the whole level - that gets pretty annoying when unlocking the zombie is such a slight chance.

I tried to use cheat engine but I can't even find the datatype the variable is stored in; I tried looking for it as I collected the pumpkins but with every new pickup all my watched variables would just vanish.

hornypeepo

Aug 20, 2016
Does anyone know where can I find the new zombie?
Where’s that yellow zombie, and what’s with the female zombie on level 14?
Ok, I don't quite remember but I think you get the key on level 15, just crawl here(you can also fight 4 goblins there and get the 3 and 4 goblins scenes for the gallery):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then go back to level 14 and open the gate, go down, wake the zombie and have him follow you to the elevator, then bring him to the redhead shopkeeper.

Now for the female zombie, she just gives you a few hints about the game, just jump where there is a statue pointing up!

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Does anyone know where can I find the new zombie?
The yellow zombie is on level 14. You need the hidden key from level 15 to open the gate to the right. That's where the yellow zombie is at.

Pretty sure the female zombie is unlocked using the wheel. Unfortunately I can't seem to find enough pumpkins to actually spin the damn thing more than three times, and that's if I scour the whole level - that gets pretty annoying when unlocking the zombie is such a slight chance.

I tried to use cheat engine but I can't even find the datatype the variable is stored in; I tried looking for it as I collected the pumpkins but with every new pickup all my watched variables would just vanish.
The pumpkins actually accumulate through all of the levels. Just pick a level that you can finish quickly, grab all of the pumpkins and leave once you have enough money to finish the level. Then rinse and repeat as necessary. That way you can have 20+ pumpkins.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Update: 2022-10-16
Release Date: 2022-07-14
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32 (v0.5.2): - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save

Thank you Skel Dev for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
you forgor :skull: to add the pregnancy tag.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Im on the mountain level with the goblins and red skeletons and im confused on how to get the treasure chest I've searched the whole level multiple times. The only thing I dont understand is there seems to be a rock you need dynamite for but I cant find any dynamite whatsoever in that level and then there is a timed door but I cant even find the door to beat the timer in the first place lol.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Damn have to wait an update like almost a month lol
You must be new to adult games. Best not to get too invested in Unity or Unreal Engine made games then. Those things take ages to update and the ratio of new content/improvements to length of waiting is often disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapderp11

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Im on the mountain level with the goblins and red skeletons and im confused on how to get the treasure chest I've searched the whole level multiple times. The only thing I dont understand is there seems to be a rock you need dynamite for but I cant find any dynamite whatsoever in that level and then there is a timed door but I cant even find the door to beat the timer in the first place lol.
try using the teleporters : D makes that super easy no mater the distance :p

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
Update [v0.6.3]
Mega (PC .x64)
Mega (PC .x32)
Mega (Android .APK)
Mega (Mac)
Enjoy ;)

Note: Play v0.6.2 instead of this one,
it seems to be buggy, I'll upload the next Official update that isn't a bugfix or a bug-filled version. But if you want to play this version then be my guest
Um... About that, is there like an Android version for 0.6.2 since 0.6.3 is buggy?

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Um... About that, is there like an Android version for 0.6.2 since 0.6.3 is buggy?
No but there is a v0.6.3.1, I just checked
I might as well upload all the newer bugfixes (I'll upload them in a minute or two)
Hope you're all ok with GoFile for now, I'll upload via Mega in a bit

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes