Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
İ am waiting v0.6.2 for android. when is it expected to arrive?
I posted the newest update for android on page 36 (Post #706) I know I'm kinda late to respond to this but thought i should direct you to the download in case you haven't found it

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Bugfix for v0.6.3 (Hopefully not broken this time)
(x64 PC)
(x32 PC)
(Mac)
(.pak Android, v0.6.3.1)

Let's all pray the developer didn't fuck up again :KEK:
Reminder: If a new version gets released, don't hesitate to contact me via responding to my messages or directly messaging me / posting on my profile.
Here's a link to my post with all updated versions of the game if anyone else is wondering where to find them.
I am checking for updates on the itch.io page but nothing so far, feel free to message me if any new version is released and I will update it as soon as I can.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
For those interested I've updated my HARD MOD and now made a page for it:

Hailey's Treasure HARD MOD (+other features)

I've increased the spawn rate significantly and the mod is now as hard as my initial release.
There is now a config file which can be used to tweak difficulty and certain features, for example:

"spawn_enemies_over_time_interval_seconds":10.0, // increase this to eg. 20.0 if you think the monsters spawn too often

faerer The new config file also enables to disable certain enemy types. But I've improved plants/vines they now spawn a bit better than before. If you still want to disable them, change this line in the config file: "spawn_enemies_ignorelist":["carni","vines"],

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
For those interested I've updated my HARD MOD and now made a page for it:

Hailey's Treasure HARD MOD (+other features)

I've increased the spawn rate significantly and the mod is now as hard as my initial release.
There is now a config file which can be used to tweak difficulty and certain features, for example:

"spawn_enemies_over_time_interval_seconds":10.0, // increase this to eg. 20.0 if you think the monsters spawn too often

faerer The new config file also enables to disable certain enemy types. But I've improved plants/vines they now spawn a bit better than before. If you still want to disable them, change this line in the config file: "spawn_enemies_ignorelist":["carni","vines"],
Is the hard MOD available in Android?

Reactions: JCG06dev

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
some please upload 0.2.1 version ?
not sure why you want that version of the game but here you go anyways...
(idk why u want it but if you're that desperate for it then have it lol)
(v0.2.1 OLD VERSION)

i don't-

... i will now proceed with finding out where you live.
if you want the download to the windows 10 version then the PC version here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/haileys-treasure-adventure-v0-6-2-lags.82146/post-9210056

Note: If any of you have any questions ever, then just reply to any of my messages in this thread. Same if anyone else wants to know a question that you may not know the answer to, just refer them to me if possible and I'll respond whenever possible.
At this point ive kinda become the dedicated uploader for this game and some kind of support member lol, not that i mind btw

Last edited:
Reactions: aalexkj24

Vermillion246

Jun 21, 2021
not sure why you want that version of the game but here you go anyways...
(idk why u want it but if you're that desperate for it then have it lol)
(v0.2.1 OLD VERSION)

if you want the download to the windows 10 version then the PC version here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/haileys-treasure-adventure-v0-6-2-lags.82146/post-9210056

Note: If any of you have any questions ever, then just reply to any of my messages in this thread. Same if anyone else wants to know a question that you may not know the answer to, just refer them to me if possible and I'll respond whenever possible.
At this point ive kinda become the dedicated uploader for this game and some kind of support member lol, not that i mind btw
I've got a lot of questions
1. How do you get Annie scenes? Or how do you make her move?
2. Where's the damn key for level 14? I've been searching on level 15 but still can't seem to find it
3. How do you get the goblin gangbang (3-4).

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How do you get Annie scenes? Or how do you make her move?
If you have pregnancy on, you can end up being impregnated by egg-laying monsters (worms, spiders, scorpions and bees); once you give birth (have little time to get back, but can just use teleport), it spawns a new monster, who, depending on who's closer, either attacks you, or rapes Annie.

It's also possible to spawn an egg through roulette, but I only had it happening once.

Vermillion246

Jun 21, 2021
If you have pregnancy on, you can end up being impregnated by egg-laying monsters (worms, spiders, scorpions and bees); once you give birth (have little time to get back, but can just use teleport), it spawns a new monster, who, depending on who's closer, either attacks you, or rapes Annie.

It's also possible to spawn an egg through roulette, but I only had it happening once.
How'd you get the key for level 14?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
in the save file, what's tracking the pumpkins to spin the wheel?
I'm not sure that the game even saves them between sessions, as if you quit the game, they resets to 0 once you load again, at least to me.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
in the save file, what's tracking the pumpkins to spin the wheel?
I'm not sure that the game even saves them between sessions, as if you quit the game, they resets to 0 once you load again, at least to me.
I asked LAGS about it, because they wasn't saved. And they are only temporary during session, so when you decide to end use them all.

Reactions: Coot30
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes