SST_E54

Feb 10, 2021
Here's a link to my post with all updated versions of the game if anyone else is wondering where to find them.
I am checking for updates on the itch.io page but nothing so far, feel free to message me if any new version is released and I will update it as soon as I can.
tha Android link was killed
; _;

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
it says 'file does not exist' when I click the link
damn was it taken down? I'll have a check and repost them
Edit: So they took them all down apart from the x64 version, ill repost them here. If anyone has a host that wont be taken down please inform me

May i know if there's 0.6.2 android?
The most up to date version of android is currently 0.6.1. I'll be reuploading all the files as they were taken down by the developer.
If you ever find out that the files have been taken down, dont be afraid to try reach out to me and inform me about it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Petani_online

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Here's the downloads for the game, developer / someone took down the other ones so here are the new reuploaded ones. If this happens again, message or reach out to me and I will get it sorted as soon as possible, same goes for when the game updates.
(v0.6.3 Win x64)
(v0.6.3 Win x32)
(v0.6.3 MAC)
(v0.6.1 Android)

Also another note, I've not seen anything on itch.io about the new update release date or anything, I'm checking every few days, I'll let you all know if I see any updates.
Thanks and have a nice day (y)
Ps I'll upload them all up to mega tomorrow when I've made another account since I forgot all my details AGAIN (3rd time now).

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Here's the downloads for the game, developer / someone took down the other ones so here are the new reuploaded ones. If this happens again, message or reach out to me and I will get it sorted as soon as possible, same goes for when the game updates.
(v0.6.3 Win x64)
(v0.6.3 Win x32)
(v0.6.3 MAC)
(v0.6.1 Android)

Also another note, I've not seen anything on itch.io about the new update release date or anything, I'm checking every few days, I'll let you all know if I see any updates.
Thanks and have a nice day (y)
Ps I'll upload them all up to mega tomorrow when I've made another account since I forgot all my details AGAIN (3rd time now).
Thank you very much mate, i really appreciate it

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
FYI, for the next month this dev's games are on sale for dirt cheap on itch.io (as if they weren't dirt cheap already). Can buy individually or in a .

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Am i the only one who got buggy clothes? I bought the bikini (which should heal during sex, from what i can understand) but it doesn't work. Sometimes it just heals when i'm at camp (like the nurse outfit), and sometimes it does nothing at all.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes