FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
and you won’t immediately remember where you can make 4 goblins, I don’t remember such a place hmm

GingerLover

Dec 15, 2018
I have more interesting questions about new girl zombie friend.

Where is Vampire Queen throne?
How much there animations with kidnapped girls? (I know one in the mud cave 3, but didn't find other)

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
You guys are missing the Sugar Boss and another missing girl, you can find them by crawling on level 8 - A Sweet World
View attachment 2105245
Where do you find the last missing girl on your image though? The one that's cropped.

EDIT: Alright then, found her; secret passage on bottom of level 16.
I guess that's all stuff unlocked, though I haven't figured out what the "vampire throne" hint from the zombie girl means. Referencing future content maybe?

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
This is so bugged... if something knocked you while in tunnel, it's over... you keep laying down... also if you got knocked and there is obstacle, same thing, you need to restart. Also, if you are knocked on the edge of a cliff, same problem.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
New update released already lol (v0.63, also includes android)
I'll post it again
Not sure what's new but hey its a new update and that means I need to upload it

Last edited:
Reactions: nerogaf

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Update [v0.6.3]
Mega (PC .x64)
Mega (PC .x32)
Mega (Android .APK)
(Mac)
Enjoy ;)

Note: Play v0.6.2 instead of this one,
it seems to be buggy, I'll upload the next Official update that isn't a bugfix or a bug-filled version. But if you want to play this version then be my guest

Last edited:

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Apologies about the double post, I somehow fucked up editing the message lol but its all fixed now.
Now back to messages related to the game:

I'm honesty not sure what this version introduces, could be bug fixes or maybe they have decided to add each individual level / creature in individual updates, which will suck for me as I'll need to upload all of those lol. I don't mind doing that if you were wondering but it will be slightly tedious.
I've not played the update yet so I'll check it out and see if I notice any differences

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes