Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Just a heads up people!

-When you find the statue pointing up, jump.

-When you find the sunflower, crawl.

-Take the new version of the zombie to the shopkeeper.
I got the jumping part, but is this the flower that I'm supposed to crawl by? Because it doesn't do anything and I can't figure out how to open the door to the right of the surface.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
I got the jumping part, but is this the flower that I'm supposed to crawl by? Because it doesn't do anything and I can't figure out how to open the door to the right of the surface.
No no, not there. You have to jump up where the naked statue pointing up is.

Not gonna lie, I have NO idea what the bottom lever does.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
No no, not there. You have to jump up where the naked statue pointing up is.

Not gonna lie, I have NO idea what the bottom lever does.
The bottom lever raises the floor so you can get out of that area. You can't without it.

The woman zombie says she left the key o the right door at the next level, but I couldn't find it.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
The bottom lever raises the floor so you can get out of that area. You can't without it.

The woman zombie says she left the key o the right door at the next level, but I couldn't find it.
not in the next level. As I said, she says that the key is hidden in the "bottomless pit" level. The one where you find the sunflower relic, where you go down and down in the plataforms. Where there is 2 goblins at the end, and you use the cave to go all the way up to clear the level

1665758506066.png

Go prone and advance.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
, (PC)
(MAC)
Version 0.6.2 (PC & MAC, Sadly no android version as of right now)
For future updates, I'll upload the files as soon as I am free

Last edited:

Agent_Froggy

Mar 29, 2021
It's level number 15.

Does anyone know if you can interact or do something to them?
Idk about interacting with them directly, but I found a "missing" poster of her on the last level, through a hidden crawlspace near the bottom right area of the level, behind a blade trap. Interacting with it causes hailey to say something about her. Maybe there's something if you've done that first.

*edit* Scratch that, I think finding the missing poster is what caused that scene to appear in the first place, because they weren't there the first time I went through the pit. It's probably just a little easter egg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wener

STAC45FF

Nov 4, 2020
Hey Guys,
i dont know if you have noticed but the save files have simple codings which we can easily manipulate. the events occured or not is represented by 0 & 1 . So we can easily change values from there. Also same goes with the health or diamonds or money or the level of armour, just place the number you want. Some places its ture or false, that can also be changed. We actually just need the new game file only. And rest we can just change values in the save file.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes