ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
This game is really good. Only reason I haven't left a review is that you can't edit reviews and I don't want to do one if the issues I had are suddenly fixed down the line.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
This game is really good. Only reason I haven't left a review is that you can't edit reviews and I don't want to do one if the issues I had are suddenly fixed down the line.
You can edit your review after posting it.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Yep you can edit reviews also I suggest you do what I do. I put in my reviews the current version of the game that I am reviewing so when people see it after newer releases they will know that review is for an older version of the game and might not be accurate anymore.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Any chance this could get updated for the new build of the game. I've tried modifying it, but can only get skeletons, worms and bats to spawn.
Glad to see someone liked it, definitely I'll update it in the future, maybe even after the new release which comes in a few days, if the build is good enough. That said the last build he released had less enemies, more bugs and was imo inferior to the old build, so I skipped playing it, and I might do the same if this release is also disappointing.

Reactions: frid

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Glad to see someone liked it, definitely I'll update it in the future, maybe even after the new release which comes in a few days, if the build is good enough. That said the last build he released had less enemies, more bugs and was imo inferior to the old build, so I skipped playing it, and I might do the same if this release is also disappointing.
Brother, your mod is MANDATORY. And yes, the old build is kinda better for now. Lets hope there is a lot things in shorter time!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoeTermin

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Interesting, in which way is 0.2.1 better than 0.5.x? And I don't mean it as an offense, I'm just curious how is my opinion different.

And so here is my opinion. From gameplay perspective 2.1 was already good, and adding customizable controls was basically all it needed. Sound design got improved do to new SFX, and even thou new music is nice I kinda miss the old one once in a while... There is more story now, if it is your thing. Levels look better over all. And probably most importantly old version had 14 enemies with 21 animations and 11 still images. New one has 13 (including shugar-cane) enemies with 23 animations + 4 masturbations + 4 animations with Annie and 16 still images. So there is actually more content in this regard in new one, with less enemies and less levels.

And hopefully we will get more in next 14 days. Where there will be 3 new levels, 3 additional enemies (one new one) + 3 animations (+1 secret sort of) and 6 new images. And I totally forgot the extra NPC, teased for like, ever.

What I'm worried about is that time between releases. Considering how much and how fast the first releases went. The development burn in is settling in. So what we may do is cheer LAGS on.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes