Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Where is sugar and cane level 8 boss ?
Just grab the cake slices in order and then crawl through a secret passage on the lowest right side of the map. There's other previous posts with detailed maps. Dunno if the order you grab the cake slices matters, but check those anyway.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Timing also seems to matter. I only was able to get it to work when I used teleporter placement to make sure I got all the cakes and to the tunnel quickly. You apparently can't just run from cake to cake and make the timer.

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Timing also seems to matter. I only was able to get it to work when I used teleporter placement to make sure I got all the cakes and to the tunnel quickly. You apparently can't just run from cake to cake and make the timer.
Probably not, since I managed to get to her and even trigger the little cutscene dialogue and I never actually used the teleporter pads (mostly because I forget I have them XD)

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017
I don't think there's timer for that, i took my own time and crawled at the end(where she is supposed to) after eating all cakes in order. met her and defeated her.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
When's is the next update cause I've played through it 3 times tbh love the game just wished there was more levels
No clue, might be 3 months or even more considering how the devs are often struck by delays and another project being in progress

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
You know, I've gotten Annie fucked several times by the honeymakers but never got that picture in-game. How do you do it?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I tried masturbating in front of the candy cane, but no dice. I'm trying to think of other ways to activate a lewd but I dunno - is it a certain kind of enemy?

Do I need to beat the witch first before I can do it?

Jul 30, 2017
I tried masturbating in front of the candy cane, but no dice. I'm trying to think of other ways to activate a lewd but I dunno - is it a certain kind of enemy?

Do I need to beat the witch first before I can do it?
Just... get hit by her when you've got no "armor" protection, and don't get up? Same way you get lewded by everything else, really.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes