Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
Wonder what's going to be new in version 7.0? I hope there'll be an option to play as annie at one point. Even if it is just one special level.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Wonder what's going to be new in version 7.0? I hope there'll be an option to play as annie at one point. Even if it is just one special level.
0.7 Plans (from itch.io):

Levels:-

• Level 17 - Magma Burnt Caves(Poisoned Level)
  • Level 18 - Desert II
  • Level 19 - Spider Nest
  • Level 20 - Crumbling Pyramid
  • Level 21 - Goblin's Mountain
Enemies:-

• Slime
  • Mummy
  • Demon (Boss) (Must defeat Grandpa Goblin first)
  • Grandpa Goblin (Boss)
Traps & Puzzles:-

• Disappearing platforms.
  • Instant Death Magma.

Animations:-

• 2P - Slime, Mummy, Demon, Papa Goblin,
  • 3P - Goblin-Worm, Spider-Worm, Papa Goblin-Goblin.
  • Other - 2 more secret animations.

• Uncertain,

Note:- Golem is cancelled and replaced with Papa Goblin.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I really F'ing hate these timed doors. I am done playing until there is either a cheat to keep them open or open them when you get to them.

StahlDekson

May 7, 2018
So I um can't figure out how to use the tp I never used one before.
When you buy the teleporters, you press the number keys 1 through 3 (depending on how many you have) to drop them in sequence. When you want to go back to each one, you press that number. I usually leave "1" by the sister in case I want to drop off an egg and get the passive healing to go with the bikini buff. 2 and 3 I tend to keep on me for the timed doors or other areas I'd rather not go through again.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Just a heads up people!

-When you find the statue pointing up, jump.

-When you find the sunflower, crawl.

-Take the new version of the zombie to the shopkeeper.
Sunflower? Can you be more specific?
Also, what's up with the brown zombie that seems to want something like a mango?

EDIT: Oh I get it. The weird artifact in the bottomless pit level is the "sunflower". And you actually need to lure the zombie to follow you.

Could anyone tell me which animations am I missing? They don't seem to be organized by the order of when you encounter enemies so I really have no idea.

scenes.jpg

Last edited:

benlong

May 12, 2018
Sunflower? Can you be more specific?
Also, what's up with the brown zombie that seems to want something like a mango?

EDIT: Oh I get it. The weird artifact in the bottomless pit level is the "sunflower". And you actually need to lure the zombie to follow you.

Could anyone tell me which animations am I missing? They don't seem to be organized by the order of when you encounter enemies so I really have no idea.

View attachment 2104919
You're missing three and four goblin interactions
1665956600454.png

Reactions: FeSs101
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes