Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Bit it still says v0.6.2.
Or is it a mistake from dev?
where abouts does it say v0.6.2? I got this from the itch.io page, it was updated around 3h ago
1666000174864.png
Even if its a mistake it says new version, new version means I'll upload it. If it is a duplicate then I apologise
(edit: I've checked in game and it does say v0.6.2, chances are that this is a bugfix of some sort maybe)
I think this is more of an update for the android users than the PC & Mac users

Last edited:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Update [v0.6.3]
Mega (PC .x64)
Mega (PC .x32)
Mega (Android .APK)
Mega (Mac)
Enjoy ;)

(edit: this seems to be the same as 0.6.2 despite the fact that the developer uploaded it as 0.6.3 on itch a few hours ago, I think this update is mainly intended for Android users but just to be safe ive uploaded all files anyway in case there is new content that ive not noticed yet)
Dev just did a reupload on 0.6.3 with bugfixes , like animations and something about walls :KEK:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ok guys this kinda new stuff is overwhelming does anyone mind slowing down and give a brief guide on getting the new animations

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
Ok guys this kinda new stuff is overwhelming does anyone mind slowing down and give a brief guide on getting the new animations
For getting the Kara loft animation, you have to go to last level and find a secret pathway and you'll see her poster. Then you can go to level15 and go to the secret area with 4 goblins. As of the other girls, I still have no idea

Reactions: Whotfisthis

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
Here are the changelogs since 0.5.4.0 which are missing in the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smith Ryoma

Oct 17, 2022
It seems I need to have the latest patch fix since there's a bug where the zombie variant won't target the shopkeeper. Lags has updated the game an hour ago

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
It seems I need to have the latest patch fix since there's a bug where the zombie variant won't target the shopkeeper. Lags has updated the game an hour ago
yeah, I can't find the redhead in lvl 8 and that yellow zombie won't attack the shopkeeper

hornypeepo

Aug 20, 2016
Reactions: Wener

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Update [v0.6.3]
Mega (PC .x64)
Mega (PC .x32)
Mega (Android .APK)
Mega (Mac)
Enjoy ;)

Note: Play v0.6.2 instead of this one,
it seems to be buggy, I'll upload the next Official update that isn't a bugfix or a bug-filled version. But if you want to play this version then be my guest
Hey everyone just wanted to make it clear why I'm not changing the versions ive posted today.
The dev keeps fucking up and making massive bugs in the game and uploading new patches every few hours so for now I would say just play v0.6.2 that I uploaded and not the 0.6.3 version.

Just thought I should let you know.
I'll post the next Official update that isn't another bugfix since I don't want to constantly be uploading new versions and confusing people

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
seems so , saw dev make a comment about reuploading and also update feed
I'll update it in a few days (probably around the 20th) just in case they decide to release any new versions and due to personal things that I'm preoccupied with currently. So for now, its probably best to play v0.6.2 as they seem the same.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Update of my "Hard mod" for 0.6.2

Main features:
  • Spawn additional enemies in every level.
  • [NEW] Display gallery pictures on game over.
  • [NEW] Auto-refill teleporters, bombs, revive potions between levels.
  • [NEW] Minor tweaks here and there:
    • Changes to traps, goblins, zombies.
    • Mashing out of enemies animation becomes increasingly harder the more you escape out of them.
    • Easy mode enabled by default (hard difficulty was impossible)

1666012894527.png

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes