GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Nice little side scroller, only problem seems to be if she 'dies' but also kills her attacker, you have to restart the whole level, whereas if she 'dies' but doesn't kill the attacker, she just gets fucked and then play resumes.
You die when your HP reach 0. You get knocked down when your clothes are destroyed and you get hit. Then the enemy will start fucking you.

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
Still annoyed that the zombie grab on Annie that does cumflation is a game over on the 3rd repetition. Couldnt it just leave her cumflated and slow to move or something?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Noticed a bug. Animation of zombie fucking Annie can continue playing on background... which is a problem, as it still triggers immediate game over after she reaches final stage of cumflation.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Stuck on one section, couldn't really tell you what level, but you flip the switch and have 30 seconds, but I got no idea where the door the level opens is.

Oct 11, 2018
Still annoyed that the zombie grab on Annie that does cumflation is a game over on the 3rd repetition. Couldnt it just leave her cumflated and slow to move or something?
Noticed a bug. Animation of zombie fucking Annie can continue playing on background... which is a problem, as it still triggers immediate game over after she reaches final stage of cumflation.
It kinda makes me sad since that's my favorite animation thus far.

My defender is swearing at the game archive. He says the Trojan is inside.
Quarantine or delete the file. It's best not to risk it. :sneaky:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I like the animations and the concept of the game, but finding some H scenes is disproportionately difficult compared to the result obtained

IFuckers

Feb 19, 2018
I seem to have encountered a glitch in 7.1, 32 bit where the option to view animations no longer appears in the extras options

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
I seem to have a bug where I can't complete Moonrays Sinkhole with Annie even though everything is dead. Yet people say there's more levels?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes