MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023
Did some minor tampering with my save file so it might not be the same with you guys... but... fuck it.
Here's the save file just incase, i got it from here so :HideThePain: .

Things I've found in Annie's Expedition:

West Hill Sinkhole:

[RED] 2 NPCs w/out dialogues
[YELLOW] Hanabi Masuo Soccer Sex Event; A Soccer net is located below the right chasm, if given a skull from a Skull Slug will activate event ( EDIT:This will spawn Masuo and Hanabi on the left side of spawn, at this same stage. Talk to them and Hanabi will hint out that there are soccer balls in other maps.), Complete this stage and move to another map.

- Once event is activated annie will have a "GOAL!" text right below her icon.
1708112879383.png
Going to other maps with this, will cause Hanabi and Masuo spawn there with a soccerball near them/you, which you could juggle across the entire map to a Soccer net.
1708107603506.png

Moonrays Fuckhole:

- Once you get the ball near Masuo & Hanabi (left side of spawn.), you juggle it to the barricade and dash to it mid-air since you cannot go past the barricade (from where my character is standing) and have to push the ball to the net. if you fail this you can just restart and try again.
1708110255747.png

Sex Forest Cave:

- There's a hidden path containing a crystal, if destroyed. will kill all Zombies in the map, it also summons a succubus bearing resemblance to Suck-ass-bee from LSH :geek:. (interaction is just dialogue unfortunately)

- Masuo and Hanabi should still be at your left on spawn with the ball. If you find it stuck on a side, just keep nudging it since the ball is very reactive to contact and you could shoot/shoot near it causing it bounce back.
1708111109950.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Did some minor tampering with my save file so it might not be the same with you guys... but... fuck it.
Here's the save file just incase, i got it from here so :HideThePain: .

Things I've found in Annie's Expedition:

West Hill Sinkhole:

[RED] 2 NPCs w/out dialogues
[YELLOW] Hanabi Masuo Soccer Sex Event; A Soccer net is located below the right chasm, if given a skull from a Skull Slug will activate event, Complete this stage and move to another map.
- Once event is activated annie will have a "GOAL!" text right below her icon.
View attachment 3360405
Going to other maps with this, will cause Hanabi and Masuo spawn there with a soccerball near them/you, which you could juggle across the entire map to a Soccer net.
View attachment 3360212

Moonrays Fuckhole:

- Once you get the ball near Masuo & Hanabi (left side of spawn.), you juggle it to the barricade and dash to it mid-air since you cannot go past the barricade (from where my character is standing) and have to push the ball to the net. if you fail this you can just restart and try again.
View attachment 3360323

Sex Forest Cave:

- There's a hidden path containing a crystal, if destroyed. will kill all Zombies in the map, it also summons a succubus bearing resemblance to Suck-ass-bee from LSH :geek:. (interaction is just dialogue unfortunately)

- Masuo and Hanabi should still be at your left on spawn with the ball. If you find it stuck on a side, just keep nudging it since the ball is very reactive to contact and you could shoot/shoot near it causing it bounce back.
View attachment 3360349

I activated the goal! thing and have the text, but they are not spawning in the other maps. They just stay at the sinkhole

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
So I went through the text files and found a hint from the zombie girl, saying there's a secret in Annie's level 2 (the quadpuss and zombies level). The line says that there's an easy way to kill all the zombies in the level if you go to the secret pathway on the top left.

Found in dialogs.csv
View attachment 3256399

I was surprised because I talked to the zombie girl a lot of times but somehow she never told me that, so I found it interesting.

Also, it seems like the next enemies LAGS will add are "ghost jellyfish" and slimes, which names we can see in the placeholders for the 'erotic images' gallery and also in the dialog files. Strangely, it looks like Annie would talk about the jellyfish in level 14.
View attachment 3256405
I'm guessing the growl part is about the brown zombie. Still, it would be odd to add a new enemy in this level and not on a future one? Just theorizing though. LAGS could change this at any point.

There's a lot of interesting things in this file if you wanna read it. Just go to Hailey's Adventure_Data\StreamingAssets and you'll find it. There's text about content that hasn't been added to the game yet, like I said, so don't read it if you don't want more spoilers.
So, coming back to my post for context.

I was going through the SexData.txt and I found this value: "redJellyAnnieHailey":0. This means it's possible that one of the jelly scenes will be a threesome with Hailey and Annie! Hope it gets added in the future.

agenericbob

Jan 27, 2018
yeah, just downloaded it and it seems to be bugged, I think its trying to force gamepad controls but no inputs are responding whatsoever when I use either the old keyboard binds or the xbone controller I have plugged in. doesn't respond when I unplug the controller either
Anyone having similar issues with 0.7.1? None of the controls seem to work when I actually do a level for moving etc. z works for advancing text (as do asd) and the keys are also not detected when trying to rebind keys. I can map everything to mouse buttons which does work in the level though. So it seems keyboard/controller don't work for bindable keys somehow.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Damn it, how do I open all the pictures in this game? I've collected all the mobs that are there and this gallery is still closed. What am I doing wrong?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Nice little side scroller, only problem seems to be if she 'dies' but also kills her attacker, you have to restart the whole level, whereas if she 'dies' but doesn't kill the attacker, she just gets fucked and then play resumes.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes