May 3, 2022
Chat, i hereby declare that v0.7 is rushed and so i put it on B tier due to weird bugs such as no animation gallery both to hailey's adventure and annie's adventure such we wait for another 3 months or more idk

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Chat, i hereby declare that v0.7 is rushed and so i put it on B tier due to weird bugs such as no animation gallery both to hailey's adventure and annie's adventure such we wait for another 3 months or more idk
Maybe longer than 3 months. Comments on their itch.io page say they are taking time off for medical reasons. Probably why this release seems rushed, they pushed for a new release earlier than planned so they at least leave something before putting it on hold.

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
please help.i found all 4 missing girls. but still cannot access annie levels. after level 16, getting black screen

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Well, I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else with Annie's stage 3.
Once you go into it, black screen...
Anyone found a way to solve this?

P.S. Yes, I did find the 4 girls, plus the shenanigans on the 1st level with Hayley.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
not every level is ready so, once again loading something that doesn’t exist.
Yeah, the dev's website needs to get a revamp, organize the information. It's currently a cluster fuck to understand the current version's state.
I finally found out that there's only 3 levels, but level 0 is actually the tutorial lol...

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Update: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32
(v0.5.2): - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.6.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation*

Thank you Đảk Zẻo9 for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
how do I unlock gallery?

Patneon699

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 1188393

Overview:
One day a man visits Hailey's farm. He told her about her father's debt and asks her to marry her. She refuses to marry him and tells she will returned the money. After her response the man told her that her father was a mine explorer and shares a map where he has hidden all his treasures. As those mines are cursed only people carrying his blood can enter those mines. He asked her to collect the treasure for him and gave them one month to do it.
Thread Update: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: LAGS -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: SurVive! College Brawl
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Known Bugs:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32
(v0.5.2): - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.6.2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v0.5.4.2): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save -
PT-BR Translation*

Thank you Đảk Zẻo9 for sharing

View attachment 1188394 View attachment 1188395 View attachment 1188396 View attachment 1188397 View attachment 1188398
Could you update android version pls

4.10 star(s) 30 Votes