Gruadian

Jul 31, 2023
guys having problem in level 3 Annie expeditions. I went back to the zombie girl there she told level 13 to save a girl which I did went back to Annie expedition side check the level 3 its showing a black screen is there any solution

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
guys having problem in level 3 Annie expeditions. I went back to the zombie girl there she told level 13 to save a girl which I did went back to Annie expedition side check the level 3 its showing a black screen is there any solution
Only three Annie's levels are implemented – tutorial, and two actual levels. The others are placeholders; if you try to open them, the game would softlock.

All three playable levels have proper description, which marks which ones to play, and which ones to ignore.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
It was supposed to unlock unique scene in the gallery, when the zombie attacks shopkeeper, but like many other things in the current version, it's bugged.
Correct, it works in the previous version. The brown zombie can fuck both Hailey and the shopkeepeer, but not Annie cause he doesn't like her smaller boobs, lol.
Edit: in the current version (0.7), the zombie can fuck Hailey, but will bug out when he reaches the shopkeeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister Wake

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Does Mac ever cum inside Annie in Hailey's level 1? It took a long time for him to stop fucking Ruth and start with Annie, but it seems like the animation never ends.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
So I went through the text files and found a hint from the zombie girl, saying there's a secret in Annie's level 2 (the quadpuss and zombies level). The line says that there's an easy way to kill all the zombies in the level if you go to the secret pathway on the top left.

Found in dialogs.csv
1705089378730.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was surprised because I talked to the zombie girl a lot of times but somehow she never told me that, so I found it interesting.

Also, it seems like the next enemies LAGS will add are "ghost jellyfish" and slimes, which names we can see in the placeholders for the 'erotic images' gallery and also in the dialog files. Strangely, it looks like Annie would talk about the jellyfish in level 14.
1705089602870.png
I'm guessing the growl part is about the brown zombie. Still, it would be odd to add a new enemy in this level and not on a future one? Just theorizing though. LAGS could change this at any point.

There's a lot of interesting things in this file if you wanna read it. Just go to Hailey's Adventure_Data\StreamingAssets and you'll find it. There's text about content that hasn't been added to the game yet, like I said, so don't read it if you don't want more spoilers.

May 23, 2018
So I went through the text files and found a hint from the zombie girl, saying there's a secret in Annie's level 2 (the quadpuss and zombies level). The line says that there's an easy way to kill all the zombies in the level if you go to the secret pathway on the top left.

Found in dialogs.csv
View attachment 3256399

I was surprised because I talked to the zombie girl a lot of times but somehow she never told me that, so I found it interesting.

Also, it seems like the next enemies LAGS will add are "ghost jellyfish" and slimes, which names we can see in the placeholders for the 'erotic images' gallery and also in the dialog files. Strangely, it looks like Annie would talk about the jellyfish in level 14.
View attachment 3256405
I'm guessing the growl part is about the brown zombie. Still, it would be odd to add a new enemy in this level and not on a future one? Just theorizing though. LAGS could change this at any point.

There's a lot of interesting things in this file if you wanna read it. Just go to Hailey's Adventure_Data\StreamingAssets and you'll find it. There's text about content that hasn't been added to the game yet, like I said, so don't read it if you don't want more spoilers.
I got that Annie text when I spoke to her in 14. That level used to have the assassins in it, which were apparently being reworked but didn’t get finished. Maybe both are going to be in that level.

But yes the growl part is about the brown zombie.

Reactions: fapderp11

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Wait what? I never knew about this
Yea maybe its changed now cause its different then it used to be when I played it a long time ago but before you had to collect all those sweets on the witch level in a certain order or within a certain time limit or something and it unlocked a secret.

• Wow
Reactions: fapderp11
May 23, 2018
Yea maybe its changed now cause its different then it used to be when I played it a long time ago but before you had to collect all those sweets on the witch level in a certain order or within a certain time limit or something and it unlocked a secret.
As far as I know order and timing doesn’t actually matter, just collect all 4 and go through the tunnel.

MeteorMetal

Jan 2, 2023
As fapderp11 wrote, there's secret path in in Annie's Cherry Forest Cave level. To get there you need to activate fuel generation on Cheat Menu. After destroying a diamond you just need to talk with Succubus girl and she will support to kill all zombies on the level.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
As fapderp11 wrote, there's secret path in in Annie's Cherry Forest Cave level. To get there you need to activate fuel generation on Cheat Menu. After destroying a diamond you just need to talk with Succubus girl and she will support to kill all zombies on the level.
You do not need cheats to do this. The place you're at is actually the exit, which takes you back to the beginning. If you go straight to the left, you can reach the passage easily, like this:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake
May 23, 2018
So what happens when you get all 4? I already defeated the Sugar boss but didn't get the 4 sweets first. Does anything change?
Oh you didn’t collect the sweets and the boss spawned? Huh… maybe it’s something else then, or random, because people had it not spawn back then, and collecting sweets seemed to fix, but maybe it was just RNG.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Oh you didn’t collect the sweets and the boss spawned? Huh… maybe it’s something else then, or random, because people had it not spawn back then, and collecting sweets seemed to fix, but maybe it was just RNG.
Oh, you need them to get her to spawn? Maybe I did get all of them? Shit, I don't even know anymore then. I don't remember her not spawning.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes