raithark

Dec 26, 2019
Ah that makes sense now, I was getting the same error.
Yeah, just rescue the girls from 3,8,13 and 15 (The witch from the cake level doesn't count, there's another girl)
In annie's expedition, only the middle and 2 right side levels work. All of the left side ones lead to a black screen, its just placeholder.

darkbird05

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, just rescue the girls from 3,8,13 and 15 (The witch from the cake level doesn't count, there's another girl)
In annie's expedition, only the middle and 2 right side levels work. All of the left side ones lead to a black screen, its just placeholder.
where was the girl on 15 the pit level

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
where was the girl on 15 the pit level
At the bottom, on the last platform. Right before the goblins, jump over that hole, there's a small platform on the otherside. Crawl to the right and it'll take you to a place with 4 other goblins and the girl.

Nov 21, 2020
Where is the girl on level 3? I can't seemingly to find her anywhere at all, yet I find her clothes all over the place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Null82

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Okay, so I found the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unlocks 3 bonus Annie levels.

The secret room on Level 15 contains a special key to unlock a door on the surface of Level 14, which contains a zombie that you can lure out to the surface. And then it gets stuck. No idea what that accomplishes.

Zombie girl gets you hints where to get other secrets, including saving girls.

Last edited:

T ☯ K Y ☯

Sep 15, 2019
the speed and progression of the animations should be done manually by the user and not automatically, this is something that I believe should be standard in all similar games.

I enjoyed playing with the sister, nice gameplay, good scenes, I hope the dev keeps this game updated more often.

ogla

Mar 28, 2018
The secret room on Level 15 contains a special key to unlock a door on the surface of Level 14, which contains a zombie that you can lure out to the surface. And then it gets stuck. So how do you release the zombie girl?
There is statue that points up. Jump where she points.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

The secret room on Level 15 contains a special key to unlock a door on the surface of Level 14, which contains a zombie that you can lure out to the surface. And then it gets stuck. So how do you release the zombie girl?
This is so great! thank you for doing all this work. Can I ask for level 1 do you pick up the laptop? Not sure what to do when I get to those 2 fucking.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
go into the mine and look for the medusa statue that is pointing up. jump around where the statue is, you will grab a ledge and then keep jumping there you will met the zombie girl. she gives hints on the secrets that you gave.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018

What exactly do you have to do with the three other levels? replay level 1 to jump at the sign till it tilted, but not sure about the rest of the levels.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
This is so great! thank you for doing all this work. Can I ask for level 1 do you pick up the laptop? Not sure what to do when I get to those 2 fucking.
I have NO IDEA LOL. This game is so... opaque. All I know is that eventually Annie joins them, and the charge goest up to 99%. You can grab it and it gives you a new (??) suit for a limited time. No idea what this all achieves.

Honestly a guide would be so welcome...

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
The secret room on Level 15 contains a special key to unlock a door on the surface of Level 14, which contains a zombie that you can lure out to the surface. And then it gets stuck. No idea what that accomplishes.
It was supposed to unlock unique scene in the gallery, when the zombie attacks shopkeeper, but like many other things in the current version, it's bugged.

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018

Zombie girl gets you hints where to get other secrets, including saving girls.
How the heck do you get past the chest on level 3? It's a wall barrier for me.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
A simple jump did the trick.

That said, I get locked out of Annie's tutorial level because Q does nothing for me there, so the game is demonstrably buggy. I'm done with it until next version.
Q didn't work for me either, but for whatever reason holding Z for zoom does work.

Razorex

Aug 31, 2017
I wonder about unlocking the images in gallery in the newest version. I was only able to get 3 images for Annie gameplay, one with bat and two with Mac. Did you guys get any other pics?

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes