cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Noticed couple of bugs (less apparent ones; not talking about blatant ones, like gallery or intro playing every time):
  • If you click on the burger icon (as opposed to using dedicated "eat" button), you would get the healing, but you would get more burgers instead of any being consumed. Also, your character would still appear naked, but it's purely cosmetic effect. If you eat through hotkey instead, it would work as intended.
  • "Shopaholic" achievement doesnt' ever update, so you can only udpate it by editing a save file. Stating that in case someone tries to play legitimately.
First one is a feature to me ;p

Reactions: blaze6909

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
So I've found everything but 2 of Annie's levels just black screen me. Is anyone else having this issue?
Only 3 of the levels are available, the rest is just placeholder that leads to a black screen.
Only "Nowhere Inn", "Moonrays Sinkhole" and "Cherry Forest Cave" are playable. If those aren't available to you currently, try finding and rescuing the hidden girls as Hailey in levels 3, 8, 13 and 15.

Le Renard

Nov 22, 2018
I can't get into the secret room on level 3, it's like a normal wall... I can't crouch or prone to get through... i guess i'm gonna wait for a save lol

Reactions: MoreNow

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
Only 3 of the levels are available, the rest is just placeholder that leads to a black screen.
Only "Nowhere Inn", "Moonrays Sinkhole" and "Cherry Forest Cave" are playable. If those aren't available to you currently, try finding and rescuing the hidden girls as Hailey in levels 3, 8, 13 and 15.
Everything is unlocked. But I get a black screen on cherry forest

owandie

Jan 9, 2021
Hi all. The developer has added the ability to translate the game, but the font does not support my language. Does anyone know how to replace the font?

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
I'm caught up with lvl 16 but I can't find the missing girls aaaaa anyone got their save to share with Annie's expedition unlocked? I'm losing my mind

Reactions: MoreNow

Gruadian

Jul 31, 2023
same here but missing girls be found in lvl 3,8,13,15. when i clear lvl 16 then i went back to lvl 1 cleared it and found annie missing than when back to lvl 16 cleared it agian press next black screen. is there a solution to it????

Reactions: johnsmith001

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
same here but missing girls be found in lvl 3,8,13,15. when i clear lvl 16 then i went back to lvl 1 cleared it and found annie missing than when back to lvl 16 cleared it agian press next black screen. is there a solution to it????
lvl 17 hasn't been made yet and on lvl 1 on the left side sign keep making it tilt back and forth until it falls and jump over it by jumping into it to see where Annie has gone.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Apparently, there's other levels that havent been added yet (due to LAGS' health and deadlines) so if you rescue all girls, you get other levels that havent been added, hence the black screen.
Ah that makes sense now, I was getting the same error.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes